Chapter 5.

Chapter 5// What?!

"I asked him how he felt about black girls." I told Nicole at lunch. Her eyes widened and she put down her cell phone to listen.

"And?!" She eagerly waited for me to speak.
"He says they're not his type. You were right." I shrugged and took a sip of my strawberry milk hoping she'd leave the topic alone.

"O-m-g. He's a butthole. You guys would be cute together. Your light skin, brown eyes, and curly hair with his tan skin and dark brown wavy hair with green eyes. Girl. Your child would slay."

"What? No!" I almost choked over her words. There would be no way in hell I'd date Carter. Especially after all that he said about how black girls aren't his type.

"I'm just saying Jasmine." She smiled. "Don't take it to heart."

"He said black girls are ghetto, loud, rude, and basically he just bad mouthed tf out of us!" Even though I told him I wasn't offended by all of his words I honestly was. He was so serious about it too.

"Like I said. He's never experienced it so he might not even know. He's just talking from what he thinks he knows." Nicole began to chew her salad and I watch her. "He just needs a little black magic - Ooo! He needs a Latina! I would get him right." We both laugh at what she said.
I'm glad she's my best friend because sometimes she's like my own personal therapist.

"Sure." Is all I could say in-between my laughter.

**

Later on that day, when I entered my house, no one's car was home except my older brother's Derrick's, who is nineteen. "Derrick I'm home!" I yelled walking into the kitchen.

I grabbed some chips and a water bottle and walked into the den to watch some television. Of course Derrick's best friend Bj was watching tv with his ugly self.
"Oh. Hey Bj. I didn't know you were here. I'll watch tv somewhere else." I said as chill as I could. He looked high and I didn't know how he acted when he was that way.

"Nah baby girl. You're okay. Come watch it with me." What? Baby girl? What's in his system?

"No I'm good." I shook my head no and began to walk away to my room.

"Awl girl I'm just joking!" He cried out.

I scoff at how gross he was being and grabbed my backpack to make my way upstairs. As I walked past Derrick's room I heard moaning - gross. My head began to hurt. Derrick and Bj's presence was just a pain in the a**. Sometimes I dislike my brother. He's always getting himself into trouble because he's a pretty boy and swears up and down that he can get himself out of trouble because of his looks - a typical boy.

I began to change into some comfy clothes and I turned on my Bluetooth speaker to the loudest volume to get the moaning noises out of my head. I took off my shirt to change into something more comfy but then my boob was suddenly caressed.

"What the hell!" I screamed. I turned around and Bj was smiling creepily at me. "Get out of my room right now!" I screamed louder thinking Derrick would hear. Bj covered my mouth with his hand and harshly pulled down my pants as I tried to fight to keep them up. I kicked and screamed and tried to punch him but all of my screams got muffled by his hands that smelled of weed and cheese. He grabbed my wrists with one hand and threw me onto my bed. Tears were falling down my face and I let out a long scream. Of course Derrick couldn't hear me. He was so focused on his sex with a girl he probably didn't even know.

Jesus Jesus Jesus. I repeated over and over in my head. Bj leaned down and pecked my lip but I refused to kiss him back. He let go of my hands briefly and untied his dingy belt. Then, he took his belt and tied it around my wrist so that now he had one completely open hand and could strain my wrists with the belt cutting off circulation. I tried to punch and smack him with my two hands tied together and kick with my feet, but he was much stranger than I was. "Stop!" He hissed sternly. He pulled down his pants and as soon as I witnessed his hairy penis I closed my eyes. He rubbed it over my thighs and stomach and I could feel it erecting. "Baby girl you're gonna love this." He smelled of weed and corn chips and I had no choice but to breathe it in since my mouth was covered. Bj rubbed his finger across my pelvis which made me shake of fear. He began to put his finger down my underwear and I kicked my legs as hard as I could making it hard for him to get anywhere. "Stop it!" He said. I continued trying to scream loudly for Derrick. 'What a dumbass' I thought of Derrick. I could taste Bj's nasty hand and my tears that had made their way under his hand into my mouth.  "Baby girl. Let me in before I have to do something much worse." I shook my head and tears overflowed my closed eyes.