Chapter 11.

Chapter 11// Projects and Other Projects

Carter's p.o.v
The next morning I woke up and opened my phone. Brian was over on the couch in my room knocked out still. I could tell he probably had a fulfilling night, because when I picked him back up from the movie theatre he got into my car all giddy like.

I went straight to my Instagram feed and Samantha posted a " Selfy Sunday" photo. Boy did she look good. I don't know why I was so attracted to her. I mean she was the captain of the tennis team, she had long, gorgeous, wavy golden hair, her style was pretty basic compared to Jasmine's funky style - wait did I just compare Samantha to Jasmine ... What?

I clicked my phone off and shook my head getting up to use the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Samantha wouldn't find anything attractive about me: Carter, the cross country runner and basketball player, even lacrosse too, but that wasn't my calling, the 4.0 gpa Carter, the brown haired and hazeled eyed Carter, the boy who is popular but likes to be by himself, etc.

Then there was Jasmine.

I didn't think I would like her and I don't think I do. There's just something tempting about her that has me sitting on the edge of my seat. She always has a smart thing to say which challenges me.

I flushed the toilet after I took a whizz, washed my hands, and brushed my teeth. After that I went back to lay in bed. Brian sat up squinting his eyes. He checked his phone and said "Yeah!"

"What?" I asked surprised that his first word of the morning would be "yeah."
He sat up quickly and walked over to my bed to hand me his phone. I looked at the screen and it was a picture of boobs. "Whose are those?" I questioned him scrunching my eyebrows.
"Katie Plutownski's." He nodded his head up and down with a smirk. "Samantha's best friend."

I didn't care at first until he brought up the fact that Katie was Samantha's best friend. I hope Samantha doesn't do things like that.

"They're not big but they've got the perfect shape." Brian continued.

"Mhm." I said still not caring. "Did you ask her for that picture?"

"Nah. She sent them out of her free will. She was at the movies last night with some other girl and she went down on me and wow." Brian walked back over to the couch smiling.

"Dude." I said. "You're lying."

"I'm not. I've got proof."

With that, he walked back over to me and showed me messages from 2 a.m. with them talking about what she did. Wow, I would've never seen Katie doing that at the movie theatre. I wonder if Samantha knows.

Brian smiled again and walked off to the bathroom. I shook my head and just covered myself up with my cover. I know any "typical" guy would get any type of sexual contact, anywhere, anytime, if it was offered, but I honestly just didn't find that morally attractive ... get to know the lady first, make her feel special... Wow.

*****

The next day at school I was standing in the student area with Brian and some other guys talking about our weekends (of course Brian boasted about what happened with Katie and I tried to stop him because it wasn't respectful) while I seen Nicole and Jasmine make there way across the walkway.