Roommates [stiles]

dedicated to @cozyobrosey

thank you for the lovely comments and votes!

__________

AU; cassidy and stiles are roommates, and he has trouble falling asleep due to his supernatural past

_____________

STILES AND CASSIDY
THIRD PERSON

Cassidy loved the rain.

It calmed her, soothed her, and it let her stay inside and watch as much TV as she wanted. She'd either watch TV or listen to music, plugging her headphones as she sat on her computer and did whatever the hell she wanted. She was happy.

She was studying science, hoping to become an oncologist one day, as well as her roommate, Stiles Stilinski,

The kid wasn't half bad; he bought the two of them pizza every Friday night so hey, it was a party for the both of them. They'd binge and watch old movies on her Mac.

Cassidy wasn't sure how she felt towards Stiles relationship wise. Sure, the boy was nice and concerning, but he was hot. Super hot, as Cassidy's friend, Lydia, clarified for her when she visited last summer. Like, Greek God hot. Hotter than Hades.

But Cassidy couldn't do that. She couldn't like him. Yes, he was awkward and adorable, but she couldn't like him. She wasn't even sure if he looked at her like that.

It was Friday night, and Cassidy was patiently waiting for her 7 o'clock pizza as she searched through Twitter, laughing at Lydia's hilarious tweets about bitches at her campus. Same, Lydia, Cassidy thought to herself as she heard the little apartment door open quietly and shut gently.

She was sitting on the couch, watching an old horror film as she saw Stiles appear from behind the wall carrying two large pizzas, and a small box on top of them. Stiles tried to wave, but the boxes almost fell, causing Cassidy to sprint off the couch to grab the pizzas away from Stiles and giving him a playful scowl.

"You almost dropped them, idiot." She teased, setting them on the small marble counter.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Shut up! I was trying to be nice and wave. You told me to be nicer," he gestured towards his hand, giving a sarcastic wave, "this is being nicer."

Cassidy sighed and rolled her eyes, opening the pizza box and grabbing a slice without a plate. She took a big bite and nodded her head towards the small food box. "What's in there?" She asked with her mouth full.

"Chew, sweetie." He jokingly said, but opened the small box. "Bread sticks. You told me you liked those so I brought them from Tony's."

Tony's was a small Italian take out restaurant downtown.

Cassidy genuinely smiled. "Thank you, Stilinski."

"You're welcome, Davidson." He mocked me, grabbing a slice and shoving it in his mouth.

The rest of the night was spent nice; sitting on the couch and watch old black and white horror movies, Stiles imitating every character. Cassidy would laugh, and Stiles would enjoy it. He loved her laugh, and her smile, so he tried to be as funny as possible.