It's Gonna Be A Good Life

ive seen too many youtube videos and vines to not do this idea

it mostly involves stiles getting embarrassed 100% of the time so

_____

AU; just little stories of stiles, lyds, and their daughter.

________

THIRD PERSON POV

"Claudia, can you just cooperate for like, half a second here, please?"

Stiles inhaled sharply, taking deep breaths to steady his breathing. He had been chasing his daughter around the house for what felt like forever. He was tired - never being the one to like running. He put his hands on his knees as he huffed and puffed, his strawberry blonde demon grinning at him as she stood a few feet away.

 He put his hands on his knees as he huffed and puffed, his strawberry blonde demon grinning at him as she stood a few feet away

"C'mon, Dad, keep up!"

Then the girl went running again, Stiles groaning and chasing after her. Their house was one big loop - all the rooms being connected so Claudia could just run around in circles and never get caught. It was great. For her.

His bare feet padded against the dark wood floor as he chased after his daughter at five in the morning. Lydia had been out late with her friends, leaving Claudia with Stiles. Not that he minded - because he didn't - but Claudia always messed with him when Lydia wasn't home.

He ran a hair through his bed head and lazily ran around. All of a sudden, he stubbed his toe on the door frame, Stiles suddenly grinning to himself. He suddenly screamed dramatically and collapsed to the ground, the man hearing his daughter's soft foot steps running towards him. His back was on the ground as he sensed his daughter walking up to him slowly.

"Daddy? Are you okay?"

When Claudia saw her dad on the floor in pain, tears suddenly started streaming out of her eyes as she rushed over to him. She knelt next to him and started sobbing as she collapsed on top of him, her face on his chest as half her body was on his and the other half laying on the ground. They were in the living room, Stiles laying on the floor next to the white shelf and the brown couch.

"I'm s - so sorry you got hurt, Daddy. I p - promise I wont run around anymore!" She sobbed, the thirty two year old spastically freaking out.

He sat up with her in his lap. "No, no, no, Honey I'm okay!"

His daughter kept crying, Stiles unaware that she was faking it just to make him feel bad.

"I - I'm fine. Ah - shit - um." Stiles freaked out, hugging the girl in his lap as he lifted his foot up and turned on the light switch.

"Claudia - look!" He smiled at her, Claudia pouting as she saw her dad grinning in the light above them. "I'm fine! L - look, Dad's fine!"

Claudia started to smile shyly as she hugged her dad. Stiles hugged her back, sighing softly in relief. He was never amazing with kids like Lydia was. They, meaning his friend's kids, always attacked him and made him play with them no matter how ridiculous it was. He always did though, not letting them down.