A Witch's Curse.1

au—stiles is cursed by a witch because he is a player/asshole and the first girl he sees is the one to break the spell. she has to love him by New Years, which is in two weeks in this one shot.

Warning—cliche yet cute ??
also super fucking long sorry lol

PART 1/?

also enjoy this gif because oh my god

___________

The first thing that Stiles Stilinski did was turn his phone on Do Not Disturb.

It was distracting him from what he did best; the vibration in his back pocket steered his focus from his actions and it was irritating him to the extent. The first few rings were tolerable, but after several of pleading annoyances, he had to halt, and turn the setting on before resuming the unholy movements.

The persistent phone was defeated, and he didn't hear or feel another ring from the device again that night.

He was glad. Not because of the phone, but because of his situation. He currently had some random girl pushed up against the violet walls of a house who's host was evanescent. Frankly, Stiles usually experimented first by a five second kiss, but this girl wasn't too bad, so he decided to extend her luck to a minute before he moved on to the next. Though, his girl, whatever name she possessed, used too much tongue but she roamed her hands where her palms didn't belong. It was okay, though, because Stiles was going along with it, and adjusting his hands in a place where his dad would be disappointed in him.

Stiles never got to see her face, and he hoped she was hot. Well—the smooth, jet black hair that tangled in his large fingers and the plump, crimson red lips that smashed against his felt mesmerizing and enchanting enough to satisfy him. She was chaotic yet mysterious, whimpering and moaning yet bossy and in charge. Stiles was impressed by her profusion of dominance, but then again, he didn't like it.

He pulled away and his excitement was dulled, the kissing and touching over. He opened his eyes to revel a very beautiful girl with sharp features and blue eyes that glowed with illuminance. Her skin was a pigment of a deep tan, resembling a small inking mark on her collarbone of a question mark, to which Stiles didn't question. It engraved in her skin like it was meant to be there, like a birthmark, and the more that Stiles stared, the more he became fascinated by it.

Stiles had the courage to look into her eyes, and swirling in the pools of bright crystals was something unexplainable. It was a gleam that he's never seen before, and he suddenly forgot about the tattoo and just became interested in her eyes that withheld power. It was an illusion; bright blue stones of pigmentation actually moved around, causing him no other option than to keep looking in her eyes.

He felt his heartbeat increase in fear, and it was that moment where he found out he was afraid of the girl who stood in front of him. He's never even seen her before and definitely would've made a move on her earlier. The body she possessed held powers; she had curves, bigger breasts, a revealing outfit, enchanting features, and so much more that he was too stunned to describe. Stiles thought about moving his hands up to where her breasts were, but he couldn't find the motive to move.