Secretive [obroden]

OBRODEN IS LITERALLY CANON OK DONT SAY IT ISNT OK BYE

_________

AU; dylan and holland are dating, but they don't want people knowing

______________

Holland gripped Dylan's hand, swinging it back and forth happily as she smiled into the Maine air. Dylan and her were walking through Portland, shopping, eating, just having fun as people. Just because they were actors didn't mean they weren't human. Holland still wanted to be under the radar, so her and Dylan were wearing hats and sun glasses. Holland's hair was hidden underneath a sun hat which she bought only moments earlier when she dragged Dylan into a small boutique next to the place where they got ice cream.

Dylan licked his Tonight Dough ice cream, the frozen dessert melting quickly due to the abnormal warm weather in Maine. Whenever Dylan traveled there, he'd be freezing his ass off in bundles of clothing like the brother in A Christmas Story. He didn't want a repeat of that. Not with Holland with him so he'd be embarrassed.

The two strolled through the crowds happily as they were secretive about their relationship. No one recognized them, which was thankful for the two stars who tried to keep their relationship under the radar. Dylan and Holland both didn't want drama with their fans on who they ship Dylan with more. So they kept it quiet, but decided to take a day out, as T-Pose suggested.

"Ooh!" Dylan exclaimed, who stopped walking to look inside a bakery window. "Cupcakes!"

"But we just had ice cream! You'll get a stomachache."

Dylan threw out his cone and instantly and faced the girl. "Pleeeeeaseeee? I'll be fine!"

Holland stood there, a hand on her hip and an emotionless expression written on her face.

"Holland, babe, pleeeaseeeee?" Dylan whined, leaning forward to pressure his head on her shoulder, bending down to do so since she was so much shorter than him.

Holland pushed him away gently and rolled her eyes playfully, smiling up at the dork. "Sure. Go get one."

Dylan quickly pecked her on the cheek before running into the bakery, giving Holland a thumbs up as the employee handed him a cupcake. Holland watched Dylan pay and run out of the store, blue frosting already on his face.

"You said thank you, right?" Holland scolded, taking her finger and dipping it into the left over frosting.

Dylan nodded distractedly, devouring the cupcake. "Yeah, yeah."

Holland rolled her eyes, but her smile faded when she saw cameras and people running around behind Dylan. She panicked, widening her eyes.

"Dylan." She warned.

"Yeah yeah, babe, I said thank you."

"Dylan." She warned louder, slapping his shoulder. Dylan looked up, clueless, following Holland's gaze behind him at the paparazzi looking at everyone on the street.

Dylan grabbed her arm, taking one more huge bite of the cupcake, it basically done, and throwing it out in the garbage next to him, and lead her into a small crack in between the bakery and another shop.

Their bodies were practically together, Holland's floral dress suddenly being very revealing to Dylan as he tried to look away so his friend wouldn't show up uninvited. Her hat was big, and hit Dylan in the face a few times.

"They're coming." She whispered. "What do we do?"

Dylan looked down at her, yanking the hat off her head as he shielded them away from the pap, leaning down swiftly to kiss her.

Their lips met, and fireworks exploded. The pap passed, not caring about what these two hormonal adults were up to. Dylan deepened the kiss, Holland giving him full access as he gladly granted. His lips lasted like frosting. Hers like chocolate. Dylan didn't want to ever pull away, but Holland did, poking her head out to see if they were gone.

"They're gone." She grinned, grabbing Dylan's cheeks for another kiss.

___________

obroden is real ok so it stydia if u disagree then boo hoo