Blizzard

_______

AU; Lydia staying home on a night of a blizzard, and stiles being her pizza delivery guy.
____________

THIRD PERSON POV

Lydia was hungry, and tired.

Her father was on a business trip, her mom was out with her friends; which meant Lydia was alone for the night. But, she really didn't mind that she was alone. She liked the empty house; the way her voice echoed as she sang while cleaning like a princess she never thought she would be. She enjoyed being alone, so she would be able to do whatever she wanted without the judgement of her parents. She liked the ability to be free and not be afraid to break out into song whenever she felt like it. She could be belting out a verse from a soap opera and not give a shit.

Needless to say, she was fine with being alone for the weekend.

But she was a little scared for the storm coming up; a blizzard.

Lydia didn't know how to work the generator, or what not. She cringed at the thought of her body under ten million blankets with the power out, and the whole house dark. She's played horror games, she's watched people play horror games, she knows what that shit results to. She did not want to die a gruesome death because she couldn't see in her home.

She feared that people would die, and that her banshee system would go haywire. The news said it was suppose to be dangerous, and that people needed to be cautious. The last thing she wanted was to be screaming uncontrollably because of a death of a person in Beacon Hills.

But the worst thing about this storm that just started to brew outside was that today was Sunday, and tomorrow they had school. There would be too much snow on the roads, and the school would be too cold to be in due to the lack of heaters and the school's low budget. Or worse, school would be cancelled.

Lydia shivered at the thought, and hugged her knees closer to her chest. She currently sat in her kitchen, waiting for the pizza delivery guy to show up. Her warm sweats hugged her legs nicely, and her black oversized TRXYE sweater was all nice and snug. Her hair was down, but half up with two braids in the front and being connected by a half up do ponytail. She held the money owed in her hands, waiting patiently for her heaven to arrive. It was seven o'clock, and the delivery guy was suppose to be there thirty minutes ago.

Lydia sighed, but her eyes lit up as she saw headlights peer through her window. She hopped off the chair she was sitting in and ran to the door, waiting on the other side to hear the knocks.

She waited a minute, glancing out her window briefly to see that the snow was coming down hard and fast.

The door in front of her corrupted three knocks, and Lydia made no hesitation to answer.

She swung open the door, looking down at the money that was in her hand and looked up to pay the guy, but almost dropped the money when she saw who it was.

"Stiles?"

The boy looked up, clearly oblivious that his crush was standing in front of him. Did he not realize this was her house? He had been there before. He lifted up his hat a little bit which shielded the snow. "Lydia?"

Lydia ushered him in, snow breezing into her house and chilled her skin. Stiles being in a short sleeve was shivering as he set the pizza down on the kitchen counter. He politely took off his shoes and walked into her house cautiously.