Breathe Me

WARNING: STORY IS A MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING. LIKE, VERY VERY BAD

_______

AU; Lydia is cyber bullied and she can't take it anymore. based off the movie Cyber Bully

_______________

THIRD PERSON POV

italics: text
no italics: tweets or posts

DONT PLAY THE MUSIC YET. IT'LL SAY WHEN TO PLAY IT:)

"Allison, I just got a laptop. Of course I'm getting a Cliquester account." Lydia exclaimed, bouncing on her bed and opening her new laptop she had gotten for her birthday.

Lydia hadn't ever had any kind of technology besides a flip phone, her mother being very protective over these kinds of things. Her brother, Noah, however, had all the technology in the world because of his online gaming stuff that her mother seemed to be okay with. Lydia wasn't into that stuff. Ever since her friends got a Cliquester page, she's been dying to get one since she was probably the only one in her school that didn't have one. Her best friends, Allison, Kira, and Stiles all had one.

Allison, the pale brunette, giggled, and sat down next to her. "Well, let's get started. Type in your name and information. Blah, blah, blah."

Lydia typed in her information.

"Now comes the real questions. Favorite band?"

She typed in The 1975.

"Favorite song?"

She typed in Missing You by All Time Low.

"Favorite food?"

She typed in strawberries.

"Color of underwear?"

Lydia giggled, covering her mouth to be silent. Her mother was just downstairs. "Seriously? Oh my god, what do I say?"

Allison shrugged. "I said purple lace."

"Ooh! I should do blue lace!" Lydia laughed, typing it in.

A few more odd, yet hilarious questions later, Lydia's page was set up. She was in. She smiled, adding her friends and looking at their pages. She also looked up her crush's page, smiling when she saw a photo of him holding a fish. How typical.

"Ah," Lydia gushed. "Jackson is perfect. He's just - ugh. He even asked me to the dance!"

Allison smiled at her friend, going on her own laptop to go on her page. "Lydia, I wish you the best of luck with him."

"Thanks, Al." Lydia scrolled on Jackson's page. "I think this computer is the best gift I've ever received."

_________

A few weeks later, and Lydia could rearrange that statement.

"Mom, he went on my Cliquesters page and changed everything!" Lydia panicked, on the verge of tears as she showed her mom what her brother did on her page.