Three

I walked home with Jimin as he still felt sorry about earlier on.

He put his arm around my neck, even though he was small, he still managed to surpass me. I felt butterflies in my stomach again.

"Are you surree your ok?" he said with a hint of aegyo.

I nodded and we stopped outside my house.

"I'll be leaving now. See ya."

At that moment, my mum walked out the house with a trash bag.

"Omo, Minseo!"

I stopped dead in my tracks as she dropped the bag and ran over to Jimin.

"Well hello, do you know my daughter?"

He nodded. "Yes, Miss Lee, she's a very sweet girl."

"So polite and handsome... Do you want to come inside?"

I groaned at my mum. I don't need her to build up relationships for me. "Mum..."

"Of course, I would love to." he grinned looking over at me.

"Not for long though. I have studies to do." I sighed.

He popped in for a while as I sat and listened to them talk about 'how great I am' and 'how cute we'd look together'.

After about half an hour Jimin decided it was time to leave. I followed him out and he leaned on the door frame and crossed his arms.

"Avoid flying spherical items."

I laughed and he left without another word.

I turned around and spotted mum with a smug look on her face and her arms crossed too.

I wanted to prevent the small fangirl she was going to have so I leaped up the stairs.

I was still curious about what Jimin said about Taehyung, so I decided to disobey him and called him.

Thd phone rung for a long while and i started to regret my decision, but then I heard him pick up and my heart quickened it's pace.

"What?"

"Hi Taehyung, I just wanted to check up on you since we haven't talked all d-"

"Who the fuck is this?"

I was taken aback by how he was acting.

"Minseo...?"

"Fucking werido. I don't know you."

That was the last thing I heard before he hung up on one. My heart had just been stabbed and twisted into an awkward position. Why was he acting like that?

I layed back on my bed and closed my eyes. Feeling my way around the bed, my hand grabbed hold of my phone again and I called Soohee. She also took a while to answer but she eventually picked up.

"Mm...?" she sounded sleepy.

"Are you still asleep?"

"Am I late for school?" her voice got quieter from the first 'Mm.'

I sighed and hung up. My mind wandered to Jimin since it was phased because of Taehyung. I recalled his soft brown hair and and his perfect features. Whats up with all the good looking boys around here?

I sat up and ran downstairs to rummage through the fridge.

*****

Jimin came and knocked for me, but luckily mum was at work so she couldn't lengthen any awkwardness. We made small chit chat and I ran over the road to knock for Soohee. She greeted me and suddenly turned bright red.

"W-whos that?" she asked looking over my shoulder.

"Jimin." my voice lowered. "Chill out, he's not going to bite."

I heard him walk up besides me. "I might. Can't promise you anything."

Their eyes locked and Soohee introduced herself. As we walked to school, they were walking awfully close and I felt a little out of their conversation. When we arrived I spotted Taehyung and turned to Jimin.

"Oh yeah, you can talk to him now." then they both walked off. I watched them walk off towards the school opening.

Was Jimins hand touching her -?

"Hey."

I turned around and saw Taehyung, bright and happy to see me.

"Sorry about yesterday, I got tired and wanted to go to bed earlier." He put his hand around my waist. "But we have all day today to talk."

I stepped back and his hand remained in a 'Minseos waist' shape.

"Yesterday? You mean Monday?"

He stared at me blankly. "Yes. Yesterday."

"Today is Wednesday."

He just laughed. "I must be living in the past. Anyways." he repositioned his hand around my waist and used the other to lead the way. "Shall we?"

I smiled. "Why yes good sir."

We walked into class with my mind puzzled at previous happenings.

Jimin was in that class with Soohee. They were giggling at something at the back of the room, and we made our way to them.

Jimin stood up and hugged Taehyung. He seemed awfully ok with someone he was warning me about the other day.

"Whats up hyung?"

"Just hanging out with this gorgeous girl."

Soohee blushed and Jimin leaned over and kissed her hand.

"Well, this is Minseo. I met her on Monday apparently." he said laughing.

I looked at Jimin who seemed to be avoiding my gaze.

"Can I talk to you please?"

I grabbed him by the hand and dragged him to the side.

"What the hell?"

He sighed and relaxed his stance by putting his hands in his pockets. He closed his eyes for a while before speaking again.

"Don't be put off him because he thinks you really cool and he likes you."

My heart fluttered a little, but I was too curious to notice.

"Tae is. Mm how should I put this... Different."

"Different how?"

"He has a rare disorder."

I started at him for a while. "So?"

"He goes through. Well... Identity changes."

What's that suppost to mean?