Twenty

TAEHYUNG POV ~

I opened my eyes for about one second before they snapped shut because of the bright light. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes again squinting, adjusting to the white hospital walls.

The lights were blinding, not fit for a waking patient, and the only colour in the place was a blue curtain drape and colorful inspirational posters along the walls.

I kind of felt empty inside. It felt like I needed to be sick, and the feeling kept tugging at my insides and messing with my head. I felt like i'd lost memories, thoughts and knowledge I had gained before, yet I obviously could recall what, and it seemed like I still remembered other things; important things. I felt like I should miss something, like a part of me was empty but I didn't know how this feeling erupted or what it was I was missing. I clarified that it must of been the forgotten memory, making me slightly sick and empty inside, but still unknown to what the hell it was.

I shifted in the warm uncomfortable bed, hoping that time would help me recall the longing emotion lying in the pit of my stomach. But to no avail. I sat up and looked around. No one else was around and it was just me and the soft beeps of the monitor next to me. My head also felt light, like half of my whole life had been wiped away, the only memories were a few scattered days, some of his well known friends and his family he barley saw. And of course, her.

After moments, a bunch of shadows stood outside my curtain and talked for a while. I couldn't make out what they were saying and ran a hand through my hair. How long was I out? What even happened?

My throat was dry and I let out a hoarse cough, reaching for the water besides my bed. The shadows on the other side had frozen, and I could see that there were four of them, one with long hair and three with short hair. One of the short hair persons reached forward and tugged on the curtain, draping away the wall between me and the four mystery people. The first person was a face i'd never seen, his face was old and his uniform white like the walls that gave me a headache.

The others where faces which matched names he remembered. The smaller male, Jimin, the taller male with black hair, Jungkook, and the female, Minseo.

Minseo ran over and basically dive-hugged me, burying he head in my chest. "Thank god your OK Taehyung! Don't do that again please. You nearly died on me." She wept dry tears.

I put my arms around her and kissed her head. "Im OK baby, no need to worry." I gently pushed her away so she got the idea that she was kind of hurting me. She unlatched her self and wiped herself down, wiping her eyes too. "I'm sorry."

The others made themselves over and huddled around the bed, everyone looking at the doctor to listen to what he has to say. He smiled widely.

Now that i thought about it, i seemed to remember this doctor a little, he must of been designated to me but I don't recall coming to him often.

"Well, his second personality seems to have worn off, we've been monitoring him when he's sleeping and it seems that he's kept the same behavioural patterns as he has right now. The bad version is gone now and its all thanks to you." The doctor turned his head towards my girlfriend.

Minseo furrowed her brow and looked around. "Me? How could I have possibly done it? If anything I shocked him and put him in a coma."

The doctor smiled. "Exactly. His feeling were stronger with you, and when you were around, it would make him fight to not hurt you."

I frowned and leaned forward. "What do you mean 'hurt you'." I asked coldly. I would never hurt her, why would he say such a thing?

The room went silent. The faces looked at each other and the doctor looked sheepish. "He doesn't remember." Jungkook sighed out in happiness. He leaned over and whispered something in Jimin ear. He nodded and turned back to Taehyung.