Seven

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at the patterned white ceiling. It felt unfamiliar as I mentally relived the events of yesterday.

I felt anger build up in my chest again and a firing rage made me hate Taehyung once again. Everything he did to me hit my realisation once again, as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I realised my legs were directly underneath a table, and without thinking clearly, I stood up and hit my upper thigh of the table and clutched my leg.

My reflexes kicked in and I leaped back and screamed. The dried blood had re opened and continued to let out my internal liquids.

Tears poured from my eyes as ear splitting screeches filled up the living room.

I heard a door open over to my left, and sleepy looking Taehyung emerged. He stood with his weight more over on one leg and his hand was massaging the back of his neck. When he spotted me, his eyes widen and he froze.

Even though I was in extreme pain, fear filled me up as he walked over to me. It was quickly washed away when his soothing atmosphere told me that it was the good side of him today, but it didn't stop my anger.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed at him.

He jumped back a little and his eyes filled with concern. I could see through him like a glass window, he was itching with questions to ask me.

He made a slower attempt to walk over to me, as my screams died down. Placing his hands on my knees, he crouched down and looked me in the eyes.

He looked at my bruises and cuts and I could hear his voice shaking.

"Who did this to you?"

I looked at him sympathetically in the eyes. His beautiful brown orbs started at me helplessly like a deer in headlights. I felt like I needed to hug him and apologise even though I knew I'd done nothing wrong. I felt paralysed under his gaze, the look of oblivious and confusion wiped everything away. I didn't care about yesterday, all of a sudden I felt relaxed, even though the pain was impeccable.

He continued staring at me in horror.

"I fucking kill them. Whoever the fuck done this is going to pay."

Tears built up in his eyes and one simply fell down his cheek and onto the living room floor beneath us.

Our emotions ran identical along each others as he rested his forehead on my knee.

"Why couldn't I be there? Why couldn't I save you. Whoever that was, the son of a bitch it gonna pay." he threatened in muffled sobs.

My bottom lip trembled and I gently lifted him up by his cheeks.

"It's ok. I don't care anymore, they'll cure. It's no big deal."

He started at me with watery eyes. "Why are you not telling me who it was? Why didn't you call the police?"

"Jimin sorted it out, he won't be hurting me anymore."

I jagged sighed left his lips and a small smile crossed his face. He leaned over and his soft lips pressed against my temple.

After our crys had died down, he intertwined our fingers together and the room went silent.

"But Tae, where exactly are we?" I asked sniffling.

"This is Jimins house. He always seems to find me on the nights I can't seem to remember, and brings me here. I wake up here the majority of the time."