Six

I felt myself shuffle in the seat and a groan was let out from my mouth. It seemed automatic and I realised it was because of the pain I was in. I couldn't see a thing, but I could feel a tight cloth wrapped around my eyes limiting my vision.

In attempt to remove to blindfold, my hands caught on something behind my lower back before I realised it was the cool metal of solid handcuffs.

A soft whimpering sound was let out from my chest when I realised I was completely helpless. My arms and legs felt sore and I could barely move.

"Hello?" I whispered softly.

No answer.

A few seconds passed and I gasped as I heard the sound of movement get louder when the figure shuffled in my direction. My heart beat a thousand a minute when the figure took the blindfold off and revealed a smug looking Taehyung.

"Your finally awake. I was getting pretty bored to be honest." he said in his regular deep voice.

I looked up and him and around the room. It was dark but I could tell by the echos that it was a large room. It was cold and the floor was shiny, and a singular light hung above a feebly looking me, tied up in a chair.

The school sports hall? I pondered to myself.

He crouched down so his eye level was in line with my chest. I felt his cold hands being placed on each of two knees as an evil smile spread across his face. His pushed my knees apart slowly and his eyes trailed downwards.

I quickly realised what he was doing and snapped my legs shut, which made a loud slap from my two thighs. This was when I noticed the bruises on my legs and arms, painted in a dark purple colour.

He stood up and sucked in air through his teeth.

"Oooh, bad girl. No no." he said shaking his finger in my face. "We can't be having none of that."

He quickly rose his hand in the air and brought it down to my left cheek. The loud slap echoed through the hall as my head fell to one side. I felt tears start to form, but I bit my lip and shot him a stare.

"You little shit." I growled at him, my voice broken a little.

He flung his head back and laughed, before making his way out of the only light source and pulling a chair up to sit on it backwards.

He sighed and got comfortable.

"Minseo. So sweet and innocent, shouldn't be making comments like these."

"What the fuck do you want?"

He stared at me for a while before answering.

"I just wanna play. Since you know me apparently, I thought it would be fun. Plus, we can stay here for dayys, because school closed since the umm 'accident'."

My feelings I had towards him on previous days had been replaced with pure hatred. How could he be so heartless.

"I knew it." I whispered quietly.

He shrugged his shoulders. "What can I say? He was going to kill himself anyway, I was just egging him on. Or off. He did fall from a five story building." he chuckled.

"Your sick."

"I know." he sighed getting up. "Oh, I texted your mum, your sleeping out tonight."

I took this chance to scream as loud as I could. He looked over at me shocked and he quickly lunged over and planted his lips on mine. I was took by surprise and my screams were caught in my throat as he slowly kissed me. He pulled away and I looked into his eyes. He seemed soft again, like the real Taehyung.

Wait was he okay again? Is he back to normal?

We shared a moment just staring into each other's eyes completely wordless.

I was interupted when a loud scream arose from my throat as I felt a deep cut digging into my leg. A warm liquid spilled all over my skin and tears streamed down my face. I heard him snigger over my screams.

"Yeah. So shut. The fuck. Up." he said to me, nose to nose with gritted teeth.

My tears dripped into the cut and it stung further.

"Anyways." he moved behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. His fingers trailed up and down my arm and around my upper body. "The thought of blood, exites me." he started.

I whimpered softly and didn't dare to speak another word.

"So why don't we try to bleed you dry from somewhere else? Maybe..."

His hand slowly moved down towards my chest.

"Tae please don't." I said softly.

"What was that? Couldn't hear you."

I blinding light made me flinch over at the other end of the hall as a door swung open.

"STOP!!" she shreiked running up to me.

It was Soohee. She jumped on me and gave me a tight hug. Taehyung didn't have time to act when Jimin popped up besides him and pushed him to the floor. He looked dazed when Jimin sat on his stomach started to punch him violently on the side of his jaw repeatedly. Taehyung attempted to grab him but and Jimin continued until he was completely knocked out.

He rummaged through his jacket and pulled out a batch of keys. He flung them over to Soohee who caught them swiftly and unlatched my handcuffs. Jimins eyes were still trained on Taehyung and hate filled his eyes.

I rubbed my wrists and carefully stood up. I felt dizzy and suddenly headed towards the floor. Soohee swooped in and grabbed me before I passed out again.

"Woah, woah. Come on, let's get you in Yoongis car."

"Y...Yoongi?" I muttered.

"Jimins hyung, now come on." she slowly dragged me across the hall and I looked back at Jimin picking up Taehyung with unbelievable strength.

We made our way outside and the streets we're dark and quiet. There was a running car parked outside the school with loud music playing. Soohee opened the door and helped me into my seat.

The boy named Yoongi looked back at me and out the window at Taehyung.

"Oh mah god, you killed two people."

"Shut up Yoongi, it's Taehyung. He beat Minseo."

Yoongis face dropped and he looked at me sympathetically.

"I'm sorry. He means well. Just not today."

I looked over at Jimin pushed Taehyung into the front seat of the car.

"Ha! He ain't sitting up front!" Yoongi snorted.

"Hyung, shut up, I've tied his hands together." Jimin said rolling his eyes. He flicked his sleeve up and looked at his watch. "Ten. Let's just hope he stays out for another two hours." he slowly looked over at me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you out of my sight. Your mum said you text her saying you were sleeping out at a friends. Soohee was with me and well... There was only one other person who fell in that category."

I looked down at my brusies. "Yeah well not anymore."

He stared deep into my eyes. "Why do you...even put up with...him?" I said slowly, the pain was excruciating.

"I owe it to him. He kind of saved my life. We look out for each other."

I know I hit him in a soft spot so I stopped talking and rested my mind.

Taehyung being the last thing on it.