Seventeen

MINSEO POV

I held Jimin close and my tears died down. Behind me, I hear the officer guy trying to talk to Taehyung and tell him to calm down.

"Calm down?" he chuckled "Oh yes, I forgotten. I'm a fucking psycho who can't be trusted or some shit right? Whatever that means."

I turned around and Jimin released me from his arms, standing behind me and looking over at Taehyung and Sergeant Choi.

Taehyung was leaned up against the wall with his arms crossed and one of his feet resting on the wall. The Sergeant had his gun held up to him before lowering it slowly, realising he wasn't going to do anything quite yet.

"I bet my other self is such a pussy. No back bone and probably follows the rules. And he must be stupid, especially to love something as fucking ugly as that thing over there." he spat pointing over at me.

My heart sank and tears started to fill up my eyes. My throat tightened and and felt like a knife was stabbed through my heart so carelessly.

He sat down on the floor and and put his head in his hands. "Just arrest me, I wake up a different piece of shit you call a friend anyways. So who cares?"

Sergeant Choi turned to us and sighed. "I have no authority right now to take him away because of the contract I'm on, so it's up to you Mr.Park."

Jimin looked down at me and shrugged. "Just keep him in here until tomorrow I guess?" he yawned and looked back at the officer. "He can't do any harm down here."

The officer nodded and looked at the door. "You might want to get a key for that so no one is tempted."

He nodded and we started to walk out.

I heard Taehyung shout at us as I was about to close the door. "So your going to leave me here like a fucking animal!?"

I stopped mid way while Jimin and the officer walked up the stairs to the first floor. I peeped my head around and I knew my eyes would be full of pity, which was probably what egged him on

"What about me baby?" he asked, his voice changing to a softer tone. "Your not going to leave me alone are you? Look at me; it's me, Taehyung. Please..."

I felt Jimins hand on my shoulder, and his warm breath wandering on the outer of my ear. "It's not him, don't believe him."

I hesitated. I saw him snap back to normal not long ago, and I truly believed that his other self had taken over. "But... It might be-" I pushed the door open a little more and stepped into Taehyungs direction. Jimin pulled me back by my shoulders and shook me.

"It's not him." Jimin said. I knew he wasn't meaning to come off harsh, more stern, but I felt like he was pulling me back because he wanted to, not because he had to.

He shut the door and locked it, looking down while he put the key into the pocket of the dressing gown. "I should of locked it before..." he mumbled to himself. He sighed and smiled as he looked up and me. He grabbed my hand and tugged me upstairs.

"Come on. To bed now."

I sighed and pulled my hand away. "I'm not five."

He smiled again and nudged me forward so he could walk behind me. I obediently slumped up the stairs and glanced back for a quick second at the locked door at the bottom of the basement stairs.

*****

We we're all sat in Taehyungs front room laughing about some stupid joke Yoongi just told.

We were all laughing hysterically at the silly joke when all of a sudden silence filled the room and I was the only one laughing now. I clutched my stomach and wiped an eye that was tearing up, before my laughter died down and looked in over at Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyungs blank faces staring at me.

I clicked my fingers in there faces. "Guys? You ok? Hellooo~"

No one answered me and all of a sudden the walls started to close in. An discusting red liquid started to drip from the top of the walls, leaking down onto the carpet and staining it, giving me vibes of deja vu.

I tapped Yoongi on the arm with my eyes still fixated on the continuously closing red walls. "Guys..." I panted nervously. My stomach clenched as she walls got closer and I started to panic.

A loud metallic jolt was heard as the walls came to a crashing stop. I sighed and shook my head, turning back to my friends, my eyes first noticing Yoongi.

His white top was slowly gaining a large red puddle on it, getting larger and larger. I pointed down this top and shrieked, covering my mouth. "Yoongi!-"

He looked down and laughed. "It's ok, I'm more worried about them." he said pointing over at the other three.

Jimins neck was sliced at the front and was bleeding constantly. You could she the bone which connects his head to his neck. He tried to talk but it just came out in choking mumbles, spitting out shards of blood as he talked.

Jungkooks neck was twisted uncomfortably far to the left, sticking in that position as his eyes wandered over to me. Taehyung was stood over him looking completely fine with a sinister look in his eyes, his hands on each side of Jungkooks cheeks.

Despite the pain they must be in, the three stood up and towered over me, joining Taehyung who had already made his way over.

I clenched my eyes shut and curled into a ball, weeping incoherent words to myself. Taehyung leaned forward and reached over to me, in which I punched him in the jaw with full force.

He held his jaw and sniggered. "You shouldn't have done that baby."

"Ow! Noona, what the hell?! You shouldn't of done something like that! That hurts..." I heard a voice grumble loudly.

I shot my eyes open and saw Jungkook stood in Taehyungs room clenching his jaw. "Why did you punch me??"

I rubbed my eyes and used the bobble around my wrist to tie my bed head up. "I'm sorry Jungkook. Bad dream. And what are you doing in here anyways?"

Jungkook walked over to the large mirror above Taehyungs cabinet and examined his jaw. After realising there was no bruise, he turned back to me.

"It's 1:10. Get ready."

I chewed my lip and nodded as he walked out the room. I sighed and fell back onto the blankets, hugging them and missing the real Taehyung.

"Just one day." I mumbled. "Just wait one more day and I can see him again."

After a while, I got up and got dressed, as I left the room and followed Jungkook downstairs for a long uneventful day.

****

Hola señor y señora.

I lied, I don't speak Spanish 😔

Anyways, sorry for not updating to those who actually read my crap, it's because I started school again two weeks ago and it's been hectic with assignments.

I'll try to update again this week, but please vote y comment because it makes me happayyy.

Also, I've made a Vhope book you should check out, and if you want me to read any of your books just ask because I'd love to 💜😀

Author Out ✌