Fifteen

TAEHYUNG POV

I opened my eyes to see the same thing as to when they were shut; complete darkness towering over me and shutting away my vision.

I sighed and stood up, rethinkinging the successful kill when I stabbed the blue haired boy in the chest.

Sighing contently, I relived the moment when his blood stained my hands and painted his carpet in a thick red. I closed my eyes and smirked to myself, but then I clicked back to realisation and tried to remember what I was doing in a dark room.

I moved my tired legs and walked until a wall stopped me from walking any further, as I felt blindly for a door, or a window, or something.

After a while, I felt something cold brush over my leg, I looked down and only just saw a silver bowl with food inside it, and what felt like a beaker of water next to it.

What the fuck, am I some sort of dog?

I picked up the beaker regardless and chugged it down. My brow furrowed as I sat down and all of a sudden memories started to appear out of nowhere.

All I could see was a girl - she was gorgeous - her hair was long and silky and smelled like strawberries, and she had such a petite figure. Her eyes turned into a crescent shape anytime she smiled and her skin was so soft and- wait. What the hell.

I hit myself on the head and curse at myself. I knew that she was somehow my 'girlfriend' or some shit, but where in the world were these feelings coming from?

I grabbed whatever was in the bowl and shoved it in my mouth, it tasted like cold meat but I chewed it anyways.

After gulping it down slowly, I clenched and fists and shouted as loud as I could. "YAH! Whoever locked me in here I'm going to kill you."

I waited silently and awaited an answer. I growled when no one said anything, and I leaned back and fell asleep on the cold hard floor.

MINSEO POV

"I can't believe you done that." I sighed rubbing my eyes.

Jimin walked over and sat on the edge of the bed next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close. He probably knew I was about to cry and tried anything to not let that happen.

"We had to, and you know it. He'll wake up a psycho and we can't let him roam around the house like that." he pulled me away and looked down at me. "And besides, he has food and water, he'll be fine."

"No. He's sat in the basement like an animal in a cage and that's not right." I said slowly.

Jimins voice got more stern and he squatted down and held my hand. "We're not making Tae suffer Minseo, we're stopping the killer inside him."

I nodded, trying to understand what he was saying but all I could think about was him rocking in the corner crying in a freezing cold, dark room.

Once Taehyung fainted, I shouted for Jimin frantically and he came in as soon as possible. We didn't know when he would wake up so Jimin thought we should put him somewhere where he cant hurt us. Luckily he didn't wake up while we put him downstairs or when we put the food and water on the floor. Jimin tried to calm me down but to no avail, causing us both to be awake at three o'clock in the morning.

"Come on you need to get some sleep." Jimin said letting go of my hand.

I nodded and lay down on Taehyungs bed, pulling the covers over me and up to my chest. Jimin stood up and opened the door. "Night Minseo."

I smiled in response, in which he nodded and switched off the light, surrounding me in darkness.

This must be how Tae is feeling, I thought to myself. Suffocating in darkness.