Nineteen

Everything was cold; like I'd just awoken up from a coffin for a winter that lasted fifteen years. Everything was stiff on my body and it was almost as if I was crying while I was asleep, if that was even possible. And finally, and throbbing pain in my head reminded me of what happened, where I'm not, and who took me there.

I sat up and looked around. I was in a shabby abandoned rut probably located somewhere I've never heard before. How Taehyung got me there without anyone noticing, I had no clue, and where he was now was also unknown.

I couldn't have been knocked out for long, it didn't feel like I'd slept for days, but I looked out the dirty windows and the sun was setting meaning I slept for the majority of the day. I stood up, my legs struggling to hold themselves, and I rubbed my eyes and used the orange glow from to window to at least figure out what this place was.

I already clarified it was shabby, but as I took another look, I realised it was also someone's home. A small single bed was in the corner of the room with no pillow and a little blanket layed on it. The mattress was filthy and could be smelled from across the room; let's just say it wasn't pleasant.

In the opposite corner was a counter that looked like it had been ripped from the middle of two others and had food supplies that were soon to be out of date. Those were the highlights of the room, besides the wooden planked walls and the over all unsanitary environment.

I held my nose trying to block the smell.

Did Taehyung sleep here? I thought to myself. Maybe this is where he goes when it's the other him.

The already worn out door swung open and screeched on it's hinges, as Taehyung stormed in and slammed it again carelessly behind him. Unlike every other time, he didn't look sinister, he looked more angry.

He stormed over and me and I stepped backwards hurriedly against the wall. Once my back hit it, I turned my head to the side and clenched my eyes shut, waiting for him to hurt me. My heart beat harder and it could be heard over the silence in the room.

I frowned and slowly turned around to Taehyung, who was stood there staring at me, his hands stuck in front of him like he was struggling to touch me.

A sound of anger boiled up from his throat and I jumped. He pinned me by my shoulders against the wall. "What the fuck is going on." he growled throughout clenched teeth.

I looked at him and let out a helpless whimpering sound. I didn't have a clue what he was going on about.

He reached his hand up to my cheek and sighed, stroking it with his cold hands. "I try. I really do. But something inside me is stopping me from hurting you. From making you bleed. From listening to you scream for me to stop. It's painful, like my body is fighting with itself, and whatever it is it's fucking winning."

"I'm getting these pathetic feelings. For you. And they won't stop appearing when I see you, but your just another stupid fucking thing thats alive on this planet so why should I give a shit?"

Suddenly he crouched down on the floor and grabbed his head in his arms, screaming in pain. "Ah! What's- happening... To me...!"

I gained confidence, he already told me he wasn't going to hurt me, the Taehyung inside him was fighting back. I crouched down and held him. Unexpectedly he reached forward and hugged me back, burying his face into my chest and screaming in pain. "Everything... Hurts-" he whispered, almost sobbing.

All of a sudden Taehyung got angry and pulled away, shoving he hard and making me tumble and hit my head on he wall. He stood up hurriedly holding his head with one hand now.

"No. This isn't real. Of course I don't love you. And I'm going to prove it right now."

He turned away and walked to his singular counter and flung the drawer open. He picked up a silver glistening metal and held it carefully by the handle.

He spun back around and smiled eagerly, readying the knife in front of him. He walked over to me and raised it in the air.

My eyes widen and tears started to form. I blinked and one fell quickly onto the floor. His expression flashed to sympathy for a quick second before he shook his head and it was replaced with a dark expression.

He swung the knife at me and stabbed it into one of the wooden planks behind me. My lip trembled and I was shaking and crying. Yet, I sighed in relief.

I cupped his cheeks in my hand and he seemed taken aback at my sudden confidence.

"Taehyung. Listen to me. I know your in there somewhere, your almost here, break through the monster. Come on, you can do it, please..."

"Ew get off me-" Taehyung said, about to push me when I surprised him again by shoving him in his chest instead.

"And you shut up and listen to me. Your not real, your a stupid psycho path trying to taking over Taehyungs life. You'll be gone soon, your dissappearing because Taehyung is stronger, and he's not going to let you control him any longer." I spat at him. "Look at you. You kill and hurt for pleasure, yet you live in a shit hole god knows where. You'll probably wake up every few days completely confused because your in a bed in a mansion. Everything you do is pointless because you'll just turn back to who you really are, and soon enough, you'll cease to exist, and you'll be a mere painful memory of the past. Your scum. Your the devil and you'll get what's coming to you."

The boy in front of me froze. He stared at me confused and kept completely silent. His eye twitched a little before his face relaxed and he smiled at me. "I love you Minseo."

I smiled back and a tear rolled down my eyes. His eyes fluttered shut and his hands dropped to his sides, and the floor swallowed him up when he lost control of his legs.

He hit the floor with a smack and layed on the floor lifelessly. I dropped on my knees and frantically shook him. "Taehyung?! Tae!"

He layed there motionless and I picked up his limp hand. I felt around for his wrist and put two fingers there, searching for a pulse. None was found.

I started panting louder and I opened the top button if his shirt to get access to his neck. I gentle pushed his head to the side and it hung effortlessly, I quickly tried to find a pulse on his neck and couldn't feel any movement.

More tears started to form, blurring my vision as I pushed on his chest and wept. "Please... Taehyung..." I cried quietly.

I leaned over and opened his mouth, connecting our lips and and I blew air back into him. After that, I revert back to pushing his chest. When nothing happened after the tenth time, I'd given up and cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry Tae... I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I guess you can see Yoongi again." I wept slowly. Talking to him like he was going to answer me, like he was still there.

I didn't look up but I knew it must if been Jimin. I heard his voice shouting Jungkook over that he'd found us, and then his soft footsteps. Taehyung was lifted away from me and Jimin hurriedly took him out to the Yoongis old car. Jungkook followed him and shook me a little, helping me up and out to the car. I felt dizzy and scared, I felt the slow movement of the car going up and down bumps. Closing my eyes, I leaned my head on Jungkooks shoulder, wishing to be dead like Taehyung and Yoongi.

*****

My phone has really been playing up recently :( sorry if there are lots of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. Forgive me :) 💜