He Finds You - Slenderman

Hey guys!~ Like I said, I'm only doing a few, but if I don't do one you want, tell me in the comments and I'll make a second book if I get enough Creepypastas

Hey guys!~ Like I said, I'm only doing a few, but if I don't do one you want, tell me in the comments and I'll make a second book if I get enough Creepypastas. The picture is Slenderman when he finds you. ON WITH THE STORY!

SLENDERMAN'S P.O.V. :

     I'm going home from killing another victim when I hear something crying. I look into an alley and see an abandoned stroller with a note pinned to it and a screaming baby inside. I take the note, not letting the child see me, and read it.

To whoever finds this note, 

     Please take care of my daughter, (y/n) (m/n) (l/n). I have only a short while to live and her father is gone, so she has no one to take care of her. In the bottom of her stroller is everything you will need for the first few days, including a blanket, a bottle and her formula, baby food, and a rattle. She is everything to me, but I cannot take care for her any longer.

~(mother's name) (l/n)

     I look into the stroller, still not letting her see very much of me, and see the baby girl, still screaming and crying. I stand in front of the stroller and carefully pick the child up. She slowly stops crying and opens her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I smile on the inside and say, "Hello, little (y/n). Would you like me to be your new daddy?"

     She giggles and grabs my tie. I chuckle and say, "Okay then. Let's go home." I place her back in the stroller and look through the bag. I pull out the blanket and cover her up, then I give her an already made bottle and her rattle. Then we start the walk home.

     Soon, she finishes her bottle and falls asleep. I put the bottle back in the bag and smile while thinking, "She's so cute!~ I wonder what the others will think. They'll probably love her... I just gotta make sure that Jeff's careful about where he leaves his knives."

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A SLEEPING BABY~

     I get home and walk her inside, trying my best not to wake (y/n), only to have Jeff and Ben yell, "SLENDERMAN'S HOME!"

     She wakes up and starts to whine like she's gonna cry. I quickly, but carefully, pick her up and rock her a bit while saying, "Shh. It's okay, (y/n)." to put her back to sleep. Then I glare at Jeff and Ben while quietly scolding them. "You guys need to be more quiet. You scared her half to death!"

     Jeff says, "Where'd you get a baby?"

     Ben smiles and says, "Did you bang a human?"

     I growl, "Ben, if I wasn't holding a sleeping baby, I would smack to evil out of you!" Ben raises his hands in surrender and takes a step back. "I found her in an alley. Her mother left her there because she couldn't take care of her anymore, so now she's mine. So that means that you guys are gonna have to help me by keeping dangerous things out of her reach, starting with your knives, Jeff."

     Jeff nods and says, "I'll keep them put up, Slendy."

     I say, "Thank you, Jeff. Ben, make sure he does that." Then I walk into the kitchen with Ben and Jeff following me, where everyone else has been listening to us. I say, "Guys, this is (y/n) (m/n) (l/n), my new daughter."

     Everyone loves her the instant they see her and keep asking things like, "Can I hold her?", "Have you ever seen anything so cute?", and "Where's she gonna sleep." to which I reply, "She's had a long day, so not right now, no she's the cutest thing I've ever seen, and she's sleeping in her stroller in my room."

     Everyone eventually walks away and I take her and her stroller upstairs to my room. I lay her down and get on the Walmart website so I can buy her an actual crib to sleep in. I  find a really cute crib that she will eventually be able to get in and out of herself that has a cloth canopy that goes over it. I decide to get it for my little princess.

     I yawn and decide that I should go to sleep as well

     I yawn and decide that I should go to sleep as well.  I climb in my own bed and fall asleep listening to (y/n)'s breathing.

Word Count: 753 words