Your First Steps and First Word - Slenderman

OMG It's been so long since I've written a chapteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! The last chapter was already typed out, just not published. :P Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know I enjoyed writing it.

~12 Months later~

Slenderman's P.O.V.

     "C'mon, (y/n). You can do it!" (y/n)'s standing next to the couch, holding on to the edge to keep from falling over. She looks at me with those happy, (e/c) eyes and smiles, then lets go of the couch and turns towards me. She raises one foot and I hold my breath. She puts her foot down, trying to walk forward, and falls over. She looks at me with a face that says, "What just happened?" and grunts.

     I pick her up and say, "You'll do it next time." I hold her in front of me and say, "(y/n), can you say, 'Dada'?..." She just looks at me. "Papa?... Dad?..." She looks away. "Father?" That catches her attention.

     She says, "Fu... Fa... Faver... Favur... Favur!" If I had eyes, they'd be filled with tears. I hug her and say, "Yes, (y/n)! That's who I am! 'Favur!' "

     She giggles, "Favur silly!~"

     I put her down and run upstairs as I say, "I'll be right back, (y/n)! I gotta get the camcorder!"

     I grab it and come back downstairs to see (y/n) start walking towards me while saying, "Favur!"

     I turn on the camcorder and say, "That's it, (y/n)! Come to 'Favur'!" She stumbles over to me and I catch her when she trips right in from of me. I throw her up in the air and say, "You're such a big girl, (y/n)!"

     BEN, who watched the whole thing, chuckles, "She's gonna have you wrapped around her finger when she get older. Just watch."

     I ignored him. I hug her tight and she whispers, "Favur silly..." She falls asleep and I walk upstairs and put her in her crib. I sing her her lullaby and smile as she sleeps.

~TIME SKIP~

     I watch the video a few time before I lay down in my bed. Just as I'm about to fall asleep, I hear (y/n) start saying, "Favur? Hungy!" I sigh and go make her a bottle and put her back to sleep.

Word Count : 386 words