Your First Steps and First Word - Jeff The Killer

... I'm sorry...

Jeff's P.O.V.

I sit on the couch, watching (y/n) carefully as I play Mario Kart with BEN. I don't look at her directly, because then she'll know I'm watching and won't do anything. I've been trying to get her to take her first steps for a few days now, but when I'm watching, she won't even try to stand.

     I was watching her out of the corner of my eye yesterday and she stood and held onto the couch, then tried to take a step and fell over. I tried to get her to do it again, but she just eyed me. I swear, the look she gives me screams, 'You think you're special enough to see me being awesome? Cute.'

     I mentally curse BEN for picking Rainbow Road. Again. For the fifth round today. I hate him so fucking-

     He knocks me off the track and crosses the finish line.

     I drop my controller into my lap and yell, "Fuck!"

     "Fuck!"

     I look around, confused by the other voice that seems to share my anger. I look over at BEN and say, "Did you hear that voice too? Or am I just nuttier than usual today?"

     BEN holds back laughter, his face turning red, and he squeaks, "Yup. I know exactly who it was too."

     I raise an eyebrow and say, "Who? And what's wrong with you? Whats so funny?"

     He points behind me. I turn around and see (y/n) staring directly at us. I give her a curious look, and she scrunched her face up, making her look angry, and she yells, "Fuck!"

     My jaw drops as BEN bursts with laughter, holding his sides and rolling off the couch. She giggles at him, then pushes herself up slowly. She holds onto the wall, then smiles and giggles at me. I kneel in front of the couch and hold my arms out to her as I say, "C'mon, (y/n)! You got this! Then you can cuss BEN out all you want."

     She takes a wobbly step forward, then lets go of the wall and holds her arms out to her sides. She takes a few slow steps forward, then holds her arms out to me and races towards me as she giggles, "Dada!"

     She trips and falls into my arms as she squeaks, "Fuck!"

     I pick her up and hug her tightly as I say, "I don't know if I should be overjoyed or upset, so I'm picking overjoyed! My little (y/n) took her first steps and learned her first two words!"

     BEN sits up and wheezes, "Dude, your daughter's first word was 'fuck'! That's fucking hilarious."

     She glares at him and growls, "Fuck BEN!" His eyes widen as I collapse onto the couch, (y/n) on my lap, and roar with laughter.

     Slendy walks into the room and says, "What's all this laughter about?"

     She sees him and giggles, "Fuck BEN.~"

     We all freeze, then I gulp and stutter, "Er, I-I think its (y-y/n)'s nap time! L-Let's go (y/n)!"

     I rush upstairs and into my room as I quietly say, "You can say that whenever Slendy isn't around, okay? Just watch for Slendy."

     She covers her mouth and giggles, "Okay, Dada."

I laughed so hard while writing this! I'm sorry it took so long. Exams are coming up and... Yeah. Fml. I'll update asap. Bye!~

Word Count: 573 words