He Finds You - Eyeless Jack

Hey guys! Well, I decided that I should have one more biological dad, and I love Eyeless Jack, so, here it is! I picked the picture 'cause I can

Hey guys! Well, I decided that I should have one more biological dad, and I love Eyeless Jack, so, here it is! I picked the picture 'cause I can. Now, ON WITH THE STORY!

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V.

     I walk to my crazy ex-girlfriend's house because she had just had our baby and we know that she won't be able to take care of her because of her drinking habits. I walk across the front porch slowly and carefully knock on the door. She slowly opens it with a baby wrapped in a pink blanket in her arms and quietly says, "Hey, Jack. Here she is. This is (y/n) (m/n) (l/n), your daughter."

     I take her gently and say, "Thank you."

     She nods and says, "Take care of her, please." Then she shut the door.

     Thank God that she hasn't been drinking today. I looked down at (y/n) and smile under my mask. She has beautiful (e/c) and the brightest smile I've ever seen, even if she has sharp teeth like me. I start walking towards Slender Woods and she grabs one of the stings of my hoodie and pulls on it gently.

     I smile as she yawns and says, "Sleepy, Angel?" She giggles quietly and falls asleep.

~Time Skip Brought To You By A Sleeping Baby~

     I quietly walk into the mansion, sneak upstairs, and knock on Slenderman's door. "Come in, E.J."

     I carefully open the door just as (y/n) starts to wake up. I walk over to his desk and say, "Slendy, this is (y/n) (m/n) (l/n), my daughter."

     He looks at her and seems to smile as he says, "She's very cute. Take care of her, E.J. I've got a good feeling about her."

     I nod and walk out of the office, only to have BEN come out of nowhere and sing, "E.J. banged a human.~"

     He walk over and tries to play with (y/n), but she pulls his hair and ears sharply while babbling angrily. BEN shrieks, "Ow! E.J., help! Call her off!"

     I laugh and gently pull his hair and ears out of my angry daughter's hands. She glares at BEN, then looks at me and smiles. I smile back and tell BEN, "I think she's gonna remember you very well, BEN."

     She glares at him and bares her teeth in an evil grin. BEN pales slightly and retreats to his room, saying something about leaving Diablo 3 unpaused.

     I chuckle, "Let's get you in bed. I'll find you a crib online tonight." I walk into my room and lay her in a cardboard box with her blanket and a small pillow and she falls asleep right away. I open my laptop and search for cribs until I find a black, blue, and white one that I think is very cute.

 I open my laptop and search for cribs until I find a black, blue, and white one that I think is very cute

     I smiles and order it, knowing that Slenderman would pay for it since it was for (y/n), then yawn. I close the laptop, lay my mask on my bedside table, and change into a pair of sweats and a baggy t-shirt. I lay on my side, smiling at the box holding my beautiful baby girl, and fall asleep while whispering, "Goodnight, little (y/n)."

Word Count: 546 words