When You Wake Him Up - Slenderman

Hiya!~

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

I wake up and it's very dark in the room. I'm a little scared. "Where's Daddy?" I look around and whine a little. "Why can't I see him?" Now I'm getting hungry. I decide that if I start to cry, he'll come find me. I start crying very loudly. I hear shuffling and a groan. I keep crying, hoping that it's Daddy waking up.

He turns on a small lamp and walks over to me as he says, "Aww, what's wrong *yawn*, Princess?" I stop crying and my stomach growls loudly.

He chuckles, "One second, (y/n). I'll make you a bottle." He walks away. I wait for him to come back and look around the room. It's really big and there are a lot of things in here. Mommy didn't have any stuff and the room was a lot smaller.

Daddy comes back with my bottle and picks me up. He sits on what I think is his bed and gives me my bottle. I drink it and he starts singing.

Hush little baby, don't say a word. Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird.

And if that mocking bird won't sing, Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring.

And if that diamond ring turns brass, Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass.

And if that looking glass gets broke, Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat.

And if that billy goat won't pull, Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull.

And if that cart and bull turn over, Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover.

And if that dog named Rover won't bark, Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart.

And if that horse and cart fall down, you'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

I smile and fall asleep.

SLENDY'S P.O.V.

I sigh happily and lay (y/n) in her crib. Then I lay back down and fall asleep thinking, "I don't think I would mind if this happened more often... I'm probably wrong."

Word Count: 341 words

Creepypasta Daughter Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें