He Finds You - Jeff The Killer

Ahoy, me little pirates!~ The picture is Jeff with a toddler that I thought was very cute, so I decided to share it with you guys! ON WITH THE STORY!

Jeff's P.O.V.

     I'm walking home from yet another successful killing when I hear a woman and a man arguing nearby. The man says, "You either give me the money or I throw the little bitch out the window!"

     The woman, who sounds drunk as fuck, says, "Go ahead! One less thing I gotta worry about!"

     I gasp and watch the man drop a child from a four story window. I run toward the baby and catch them by diving and landing on my back, using my body as a cushion. The baby, a little girl, is crying still, so the man pokes his head out the window. I run around the corner before he sees us. I look down at the baby, who isn't crying anymore, and say, "Hey, kid. You alright?"

     She giggles and grabs my nose. I chuckle and say, "I'll take that as a yes." I see that she has a dog tag necklace that says, "(y/n) (m/n) (l/n)" I say, "(y/n), huh? It's a cute name. Almost as cute as you!~"

     I hear the two still arguing, so I say, "I think I'll keep you, (y/n). You want me to be your daddy?" She giggles and leans on my chest. "I'll take that as a yes too." Then I walk towards Slender Woods and towards home. When we're halfway there, she falls asleep. I smile and hold her close to keep her warm.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A SLEEPING BABY~

     When we get to the mansion, (y/n) is awake and looking around as I walk in the door. When I start to walk upstairs to talk to Slenderman, Ben says, "Jeff!?! Where the hell did you get a baby!?!... Did you bang a human without telling me?"

     I turn to him and smack the back of his head, making (y/n) giggle. I smile evilly and say, "You like it when Ben gets hurt?" Ben runs off before I can hit him again. I smile and say, "Let's go talk to Slendy, sweetheart."

     She coos and pulls on my hair a bit while I knock on Slenderman's door. "Come in, Jeff."

     I take a deep breath and walk in while saying, "Slenderman, I gotta ask yo-"

     "Yes, you can keep her, Jeff. Just take very good care of her."

     I huff, "The mind reading thing always throws me off when it's about stuff like this. I had, like, a whole speech about why I wanted to take care of (y/n)."

     He seems to smile as he says, "I know, Jeff. I listened to it too. That was good stuff. Very thought out."

     I smile and say, "Thanks, Slendy. For both of those things." Then I walk out and see everyone standing there, waiting for me. I show her to everyone and say, "This is my baby girl, (y/n)!" They all start gushing over her.

     Ben says, "You never answered me, Jeff. Did you bang a human or not?"

     I glare at him and growl, "I thought hitting you was pretty self explanatory, Ben. I didn't bang a human. I saved her when a man threw her out a four story window." 

     (y/n) yawns and leans on my chest again, so I say, "Sounds like it's bed time for my sweetheart." Then I yawn, "I'm pretty tired my self. 'Scuse us, guys."

     I walk into my room and make a little bed for her in my bean bag chair, which I move next to my bed. I lay the now sleeping (y/n) in her 'bed', then I change into my p.j.s and get in bed while saying, "I'll ask Slenderman to help me find you a crib tomorrow, (y/n)." I fall asleep thinking of how much fun we were gonna have together.

Word Count: 672 words