Chapter Two: Bathroom Rendezvous

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling gladly owns that right. I do however own Tristan Michaels and Cadence Ferrishyn who you great people shall be meeting in chapter 5 or so.

A/N: Thanks to all who read the first chapter! Read, comment, and vote, lovelies :)

Chapter Two: Bathroom Rendezvous

Harry sat on the floor of Snape's unbelievably cold classroom scrubbing away the slime that caked the floor of the potions lab. If Harry had been able to use his wand the room would've been clean already but no he couldn't use magic. "If you can't be bothered to come to my class and when you do, you show up late it shows that you're not responsible enough to use magic. Besides you're so scrawny a couple of hours of scrubbing would do you some good," Snape had said an hour earlier when he gave Harry his detentions instructions.

"Greasy snarky bastard," Harry growled to himself furiously scrubbing the floor harder as he ranted at it imagining Snape's face in place of the black marble floor. Not only did he have to clean the overstuffed bat's classroom when all he wanted to do was punch the man for calling him scrawny but the git was also the reason he had a raging hangover due to the three bottles of Ogden's Old Firewhisky he drunk the night before to rid himself of the nightly terrors he's been having since Sirius' death. Snape had rescheduled their detention two hours early due to, 'unforeseen circumstances,' so Harry who had just woken up when the third year carrying the missive had just given him the message. Leaving him with only ten minutes to get to the dungeons and no time to make a sobering potion.

"What did you say Potter?" a slippery voice asked from behind him causing Harry to gasp in shock mid rant then start to cough after inhaling to much air.

"Nothing sir," Harry choked lying through his teeth cautiously scrubbing the floor all the while listening to the slightest movement his potions professor made. He didn't trust Snape being behind him with his back unguarded but he didn't want to give Snape the satisfaction of showing his uneasiness.

"I thought so," Snape gloated swishing his cloak past him to sit at his desk. Harry took a deep breath and tried to count to ten, 'you can't strangle him what good would you do in Azkaban besides give Voldyshorts a good laugh?'

He only made it to eight before Snape made another crack, "Surely the muggles taught you better than that Potter? You're spreading the mess not cleaning it," Snape's complaining voice edged on Harry's already frail nerves and the cleaning Harry was doing had already increased the throbbing pain of his headache. So it was only natural that Harry snapped.

"Shut up!" Harry roared flinging the green mush covered, once yellow sponge at Snape's horror-stricken face.

"Protego," 'Damn he has to think fast' Harry frowned as Snape's shield deflected the sponge and Snape then proceeded to banish it and then perch his fingers together and glare at him.

"You dare try to assault me?" Snape queried glare intensifying, "I didn't think your idiocy level had sunk that far but, seeing who your father is I guess I shouldn't be surprised," Harry clenched his hands into fists and shoot to his feet stumbling slightly due to his intoxication, "50 points from Gryffindor and detention with me until the end of term. Leave me. I refuse to deal with your stupidity any longer." Snape threw Harry's wand at him and waved the door open gesturing for Harry to leave, which he gladly did his anger now at a boiling point. Wand at hand, anger at full mass, he needed a release and anyone would do.

"Harry!" somebody yelled as their footsteps ran toward him. They grabbed his shoulder and Harry bristled, since Sirius' death he was uncomfortable with any contact. The only exception was Hermione and Harry only allowed her to touch him because she always had this heartbroken expression on her face when he did and her eyes would fill with tears. This though was a stranger and someone who he didn't know. He whirled around and blasted them into the wall then marched over to them wand pointed at their neck blind with rage.