Chapter Eight: Part II

DISCLAIMER: J.K. Rowling owns Harry Potter while, I LaLaTink merely write for the fun of it. And also because if I didn't I'd probably go crazy with all these story ideas swirling around in my head...

A/N: I'M BACK! It's time to kick this story into high gear, no?

Story Notes: I realized that I'd forgotten to clarify these things and due to this I've gotten a couple of questions so here I am now clearing up the confusion I caused with my forgetfulness.

1) The initials on Harry's tattoo stand for James. Lily. Sirius. (I didn't add Cedric because Harry wasn't as close to him.)

2) Moros Academy is located on the South Island in New Zealand, which means that yes; there can be a view of the Alps-of the South Alps not those Alps.

Betaed version will be up later!

LAST TIME ON HARRY'S AWAKENING:

Zabini and Malfoy snorted, making Harry's temper flare and him jump to his feet, "Oh, you think this is funny do you?" he bit, his voice a low icy growl.

Chapter 8: Meeting the Family: Part II

Completely ignoring his boyfriends cease and discist signs Malfoy trudged on, "The Harry Potter's having a queen out over becoming a fairy. What do you expect us to do?" Malfoy snarked with a sneer plastered on his aristocratic face.

Zabini groaned as the bedroom suddenly became all too hot. The furniture began to shake, as a violent wind tore throughout the four walled room and the paint of the walls peeled off with a smoldering sound. The abrupt weather attack seemed to be originating from Harry who stood in the center of it all, neon hair flying crazily in every direction, fiercely glaring at the former Slytherin; emerald eyes blazing in angry flames. He slowly marched to meet the blonde, his stride resembling that of a jaguar about to attack his prey.

"I. Am. Not. A. Fairy."

Every step was enunciated with a ground out word distorted with his fury.

The blonde in question remained unperturbed as the furious fae stood opposite him, all of his anger directed towards him. Zabini on the other hand was shooting glares at his boyfriend for his lack of tact in the current situation.

"Really? Then what are you a leprechaun?" Malfoy deadpanned.

Zabini made a sputtering noise in the back of his throat unknowingly causing him to sound like a dying duck, "Are you crazy Drake?"

Harry roared charging forward hands outreached to grab the veela's neck. Malfoy's eyes widened and he flinched back somehow not expecting the attack.

Zabini cursed masochistic blondes and hormonal faes before snapping out his wand, but it seemed to be in vain for just as Harry managed to wrap his hands around Malfoy's thin neck a flash of white light had Harry flying across the room and banging with a loud thud into the chestnut colored dresser that Zabini's mother had bought during their last trip to Italy. Zabini winced knowing that Zarina Zabini would not be happy when she came back from her impromptu shopping spree in Florence.

"I knew I forgot something," Cadence murmured from the door, Levina standing at his side with an unpleasant frown.

"Really cousin, I know that you just got your inheritance, but do try to reign in your emotions," Levina reprimanded with a stern frown, "it's uncouth to act otherwise."

Harry groaned feeling the dressers knob jutting uncomfortably into his back and agitating his wings, 'the only thing I like rubbing against me are hot guys on a crowded dance floor,' Harry grumbled to himself.