Chapter Six: Hear My Wrath For I Have Roared

DISCLAIMER: LaLaTink does not own Harry Potter, that blonde woman does.

A/N: I finally made a cover! :) Tell me what you guys think, kay?

CHAPTER SIX: Hear My Wrath For I Have Roared

Harry was shaken out of his peaceful sleep too many hours to early by many shouts and gasps and the unsettling feeling of air on his sleep fogged body.

"What did you do to yourself?"

"Bloody hell Potter you actually look hot!"

"Can't stay out of the limelight for more than a day can you?" that voice sounded like Ron which means his new cronies, Seamus and Dean were the two other voices, but why they were waking him so early in the morning was still a mystery to his still asleep mind. They wouldn't be leaving anytime soon though so he might as well get up now as he had detention after dinner and he still needed to make a sobering potion for him and Malfoy, which took two hours to make.

He shifted himself out of bed wincing in pain when he accidentally put weight on his right shoulder, "Could you guys let me change?" he asked sardonically the unpleasant feeling of all the blood rushing to his head and resounding pain piercing through his head. He groaned and wandlessly summoned a crystal glass cup from one of the dressers and promptly filled it to the brim with ice-cold water, downing it in seconds. He'd found after his first drinking experience that when he was in pain, and needed something enough that he could do wandless magic without the use of spells.

"You can do wandless magic?" Seamus exclaimed wide-eyed.

Harry raised an eyebrow trying not to show how much his hangover hurt, "Is there anything you people wanted or did you just feel the need to wake me with your irritating shouts and exclamations?"

Seamus and Dean had the decency to look ashamed both quickly looking away at the wall above Harry, but Ron just rolled his eyes, "Hermione wanted me to wake you up said she didn't want to lose anymore points by you being late to something."

Harry glared his vibrant now undisguised eyes turning steely and cold the pure intense hatred in them causing Ron to flinch, "Tell Granger that I won't be any hindrance to her or this mundane house any longer." Ron nodded and left Seamus and Dean quick to follow him out wanting to leave the Gryffindor that currently gave them chills.

Harry collapsed, running a hand through his messy hair, trying to ease the pain that coursed through his head. 'Better start making the potion,' he thought listlessly.

For the next two hours Harry meticulously prepared the ingredients, measuring them, stirring them together, until the potion turned the fine cloudy blue that it was supposed to. Grinning in satisfaction Harry poured two dosages into two crystal vials and topped them setting them onto his dresser he began to change. He put on a pair of white skinny jeans, a skintight emerald green long sleeve shirt, and pulled on his green dragon hide boots and his Russian snow white, fur lined jacket. After Harry magically straightened his hair with a spell that Paul had taught him while in Cupid's Keepers, he set out with the potion vials to find Malfoy.

He found him inside the library in a far corner that overlooked the Quidditch pitch with his head face down on the table groaning with his arms covering his head.

Harry laughed at the scene knowing it all too well, "This might help," he smirked as Malfoy looked up with a snap of his head at hearing his voice before cringing in agony at the too fast movement.

Feeling sympathetic Harry choose not to tease him any longer and handed over the potion vial, "Here it's a sobering potion." Malfoy greedily grabbed the vial downing it in one fell swoop, "Eager little bugger aren't you?" Harry goaded, more cheerful now that the hangover was gone and he was away from the Gryffindors.