Chapter Three: Great Hall Quarrels and Hogesmade Escapades

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Harry Potter that ability to claim the boy wonder as her own creation belongs to the lovely J.K. Rowling. I merely own Tristan Michaels and Cadence Ferrishyn, who if I do say aren't too bad in their own right lol.

Chapter Three: Great Hall Quarrels and Hogesmade Escapades

"Is that all your eating?" Malfoy questioned with a pointed look at Harry's rather bare plate. Harry shrugged not feeling entirely comfortable at his seat at the Slytherin table with the entire hall openly staring at him. As a result his broccoli was now so shredded that it resembled lumpy green plastic confetti.

"No wonder you always look like a scarecrow, you never eat enough!" Pansy Parkinson admonished poking Harry in the ribs. Harry frowned as his headache that had been gradually easing up came back full force at the sound of Parkinson's high pitch voice. To add insult to injury she called him a scarecrow and poked him.

"Parkinson the reason you think I look like a scarecrow is because, yes for a matter of fact, I was malnourished as a child. Do tell me what's your excuse for looking like a bloody pug?" Harry snarled at an astonished Parkinson as the rest of the Slytherins sniggered.

"What's shoved up your arse Potter? Weasel King and his mudblood whore finally realize that the only benefit of hanging around you is having a 'kill me' sign on their foreheads?" Parkinson sneered snatching a roll off the platter in front of her and storming out the hall with Millicent Bulstrode, Tracey Davis, and Daphne Greengrass at her heels each giving Harry a nasty look as they swept past him.

Malfoy actually laughed, "Impressive feat Potter, you managed to get every female 5th year Slytherin to hate you in one sitting."

Harry chose not to comment instead stabbing one of the larger pieces of confetti shaped broccoli into his mouth.

Malfoy shook his head, "Who would've thought that Gryffindors golden boy was such a failure with the ladies?"

Harry glowered before smirking as an idea came to him, "It's completely logical since I'm gay."

Harry laughed as Malfoy choked on his bite of raspberry pie.

"You're gay?" Zabini frowned from his seat directly across Harry and to the right of Draco.

"Yes, is that a problem?" Harry challenged.

"It might be," Zabini retorted with a significant look at Malfoy, who glowered at the raven haired Italian Slytherin.

" Potter let's take you back to the Griffins before you cause a riot," Malfoy scowled.

Harry was more than happy to oblige as he could see Ron, Hermione, and Ginny whispering together with their heads bent while sneaking looks at Harry and the Slytherins.

/~/~/~Friday, 5 o'clock~/~/~/

Harry stood behind the statue, invisibility cloak clutched in his hand, as the dot labeled, 'Draco Malfoy,' finally got off the dot he'd been on top of that was labeled, 'Blaise Zabini,' left the broom closet they were in and rounded the corner to meet his appointment.

Harry smirked at the tell tale signs that; Malfoy unknowingly gave Harry proving the boy wonders suspicions. One, Malfoy's normally articulacy neat, blonde hair was disheveled giving the impression that he'd just woken up or had gotten off a broom. Two; his nearly white lips were swollen and pink, three, his Slytherin tie was undone from it's usually smart knot, and fourthly, his white undershirts top two buttons were buttoned up wrong. If you were naïve enough to be under the illusion that he was only in a hurry getting dressed after Quidditch practice simply forgoing the act of brushing his hair, the red bruise that was unmistakably a hickey, ruled that misconception out.