Chapter Four: Knockturn Alley Changes

DISCLAIMER: Let me say it again I do not own Harry Potter the lovely J.K Rowling does. I DO however own Tristan Michaels and Cadence Ferrishyn.

Chapter Four: Knockturn Alley Changes

Malfoy landed with an elegant step out of the fire with only a slight wobble in his step to betray that he'd just been whirling in fireplaces just a minute ago. Harry on the other hand never having such proficiency in such arts landed face first onto the concrete floor.

Malfoy peered down at him in dismay," Really Potter, you can't even leave a floo without making a show of yourself?"

"Floo's never agreed with me, "Harry grumbled heaving himself up with the help of Malfoy's offered hand, "neither has porteky," he added with a scrunch of his eyebrows while brushing himself off, Malfoy muttering about wizards with no respect for clothing.

"We went to Hogesmade to fix my hair, what are we going to do here in Knockturn Alley?"

Malfoy gave him a look that clearly said, 'you're barmy if you don't know,' and sighed when Harry gave one back that had, 'No, I'm just not a friggin' Seer so tell me you nut,' written on it.

"Is there no hope for you?" Malfoy mused as Harry scowled, "We're here to get a eye-fixing and nourishment potion then we'll go shopping to replace those rags you call clothes," he pointed with a withering glare at Dudley's hand me downs that swallowed Harry's form even though they lied underneath his Hogwarts robes.

Harry curiously fingered the moth eaten sleeve of the Christmas sweater that'd been given to Dudley when he was eight, thoughts whirling, "I guess I never really felt the need for new clothes-"

"Never felt the need?" Malfoy shrieked truly looking as if he were going to have a panic attack.

"Well when every year you go to school you end up battling some evil creature or thing and your clothes always end up taking the brunt of the attack, it'd be a bit unrealistic to buy fancy clothes don't you think?" Harry replied hotly feeling the need to defend himself and his shopping mannerism.

This thing to be the wrong thing to say as Malfoy suddenly seemed to jerk into an alert position eyes racing and a terrifyingly determined look on his face he exclaimed in a suddenly high pitch voice, "Harry Bloody Potter I'll have you looking like a bloody sex god if it's the last thing I do!"

Harry stared bug eyed at the Slytherin that was quickly becoming his best mate in shock. So he made a move to swipe at his ears as if expecting to find something blocking his hearing when he came up blank he decided he must've heard wrong.

"You're going to what?" he deadpanned but Malfoy seemed to be too far-gone to hear. 'I knew I shouldn't have gone through with this,' he screamed to himself in his mind as Malfoy began talking to himself, listing the things he needed, to get to make the makeover 'complete,' ticking them off on his long fingers.

'Stupid Gryffindor bravery hah! It should be renamed Gryffindor lunacy. No sane person would agree to let the Slytherin closet queen redo their look,' he ranted.

'I'm perfectly sane though I only had a lapse in judgment which shall be fixed by me running away as fast as I can. Yes, that's that way to do it.' With that plan firmly etched in his mind Harry slowly turned on his heel then abruptly began running his goal, the floo that was only ten steps away, the only thing he could see. 'Freedom, oh sweet victory! How I missed-What? Wait no why did I stop when my feet are still moving?'

"No! Gerrof me you pointy twisted ferret!" he cried flinging his appendages madly about as he realized that the reason he'd been immobile was because the blond had caught him in his vice like grip.