Chapter Five: BEWARE Godzilla's on the loose!

The two Hogwarts students grimaced as there bodies collided with the icy window of the Knight Bus yet again. They shared a look of annoyance at their discomfort as they were able to right themselves once more only for the purple decker bus to make a sharp turn and send them crashing in opposite directions as they hadn't had the time to latch onto anything for support.

"Urgh," Harry groaned in pain feeling something sharp stabbing into his side, rolling off of the offending object, he saw that he'd fallen on one of the passengers suitcase. He shoved himself off and learning his lesson quickly held onto one of the bus's polls as he scanned the bus to see where his companion had flown. When he saw Malfoy struggling underneath a wart-covered banshee, he couldn't help the sadistic smirk from forming on his lips and from thinking, 'this is the perfect revenge for the potion and all those clothes.'

Pointing his wand at the scene he sang victoriously, "Picturesquey!" a poof of purple emitted from his wand before forming a picture of the blonde and the banshee.

"Oi!" Malfoy screamed in outrage seeing the multicolored boy perform the picture taking spell, "how dare you take a picture of me like this!" with that said he propelled himself up with a well placed shove and leaped out of the now depressed looking banshee's grasp.

Harry grinned waving the picture in front of the practically spitting blonde, "Oh, but Malfoy isn't it such a lovely picture? That blush you're sporting in it really brings out your eyes don't you think?"

Malfoy roared springing out his wand, eyes pointed, "Give that to me or I'll cast a stinging jinx on your bits that'll leave you howling in pain for weeks!"

Harry merely blinked at the threat; "You'd actually have to be able to catch me for that ferret."

With a growl Malfoy lunged at the multicolored boy who laughingly sidestepped it the blonde righted himself with a pole before he could crash to the floor.

Harry shook his head reprovingly, "Malfoy, Malfoy, I thought you Slytherins were supposed to be masters at that thing called stealth?"

"Why you!" Malfoy snarled, sending a stinging hex in a flash of bright light at an amused Harry.

"Trafalgar Square!"

"Catch me if you can Malfoy!" Harry called blowing a raspberry at Malfoy before running through the cramped bus and jumping off laughing manically, Malfoy close on his heels.

He felt free with the wind whipping fiercely causing his hair to fall haphazardly into his face, Malfoy yelling at him to, 'get his scrawny little arse back so he could beat him blue.' The chase was sending an adrenaline rush though his body that he'd only felt playing Quidditch, and thanks to his Quidditch ban he hadn't felt it in months.

Rounding the corner of the muggle street Harry with his euphoria at the freedom he always felt in the muggle world, didn't notice the cloaked figure that had followed him into the alleyway until a burningly hot hand was placed on his shoulder.

Harry whirled exclaiming in shock as he spun from the persons grasp to see who had snuck up on him, what he saw though made him gasp.

"Who are you?" he trembled at the unworldly sight before him in terror at the unquiet familiarity he felt towards this person. He looked to be a year or so younger than him, he had sun kissed tan skin that seemed to radiate with the dull moonlight in the almost summer night sky making his straight, ear length, fiery red hair erupt with a burning quality. The most startling thing about this curious stranger though were his eyes that seemed to pop from his very face with an eerie intensity as they gazed at Harry, they were a bright emerald green that looked to be ablaze with power, they were Harry's eyes. 'No,' Harry told himself, 'their mom's eyes.'