Falling Completely

My hands gently drop and my right hand accidentally touches hers, she takes a gentle grip on it but her eyes does not leave mine.

She tilts her head slowly and closes her eyes just before after I do. I put my head closer, and closer, until she rests her lips on mine softly. Reese does not pull away, and surprisingly, she didn't push me off or even break my bones.

Reese kissed me and she tastes so sweet and her lips are warm.

Before I could kiss her back, she pulls away and covers her mouth. "I'm sorry," she says, shocked of the reality. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to.."

"No, no, I-I'm sorry. I kissed you and I was not thinking what you would feel," I look away, embarrassed.

"No, I-I kissed you. I'm sorry Raph." she says,

"It's my fault. I lead you on." I say to her,

"Raph," she looks at me, "It's me. I'm sorry."

I grunt, "I told you already, okay? It's fine if you didn't want to kiss me." I raise my voice, "I did it. It's my fault." I say to her, my face closer and my eyes with shame.

"Who said I didn't want to kiss you?"

She looks at me, staring at my eyes. Her hand loosen and she suddenly wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me again. I close my eyes and I pull her closer, feeling like it was the right thing to do. I wrap my arms around her waist, my hand gripping my wrist. I pull her closer to me until her legs were straddling me. She sits on my lap and we kept kissing, her tongue begging for entrance until I allow it. Her sweetness is making me feel nervous.

I let her pull me closer until there was no space between us. This feeling gave me the strength to tell her how I felt.

She moved her head from the right to the left, hungrily kissing me back. I kept kissing her until I slowly pulled away, "What is it?" she asks while panting,

I brush her hair over her ear, "I think I-"

She looks at me, "Raph..." she says,

My hand cops her cheek, "Yeah?"

"I've never felt this way ever since-ever since the wrong guy broke me." she tells me, "Now you're here and I couldn't ask for anything else."

"How do you know I won't hurt you?" I ask her,

She smiles faintly, "I just know." she says,

My eyes felt glassy. I wanted to kiss her all day and express the happiness I felt. But before all that, I had to let her know what I have in mind. I have to let out what I hid for the past few months.

"Reese," I gulp, "I don't think I love you." I tell her and add, "I know I do." my eyes close and I kiss her once more. She tightens her hug and kisses me back passionately.

I never thought it would be meant to be. But I guess you'll never know unless you try.