15. His Clothes Are In My Room

A/N: Here is a new chapter sooner than usual, to make up for my lack of updates these past couple weeks. Enjoy!

Stephen's POV

1 week later.

I woke up to a room I didn't recognize. I blinked a couple times and then it hit me, the same way it had for the last week, I was at Emily's. I wasn't sure why it was taking so long for me to get used to waking up next to her. This was the happiest I had ever been, but it still didn't feel real. I wanted more.

I rolled over and wrapped my arms around her.

She stirred and she turned around, her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

"Good morning, handsome." She kissed me and pulled the blankets up around us. "Can we have 5 more minutes?"

I laughed and the next words came out before I could stop myself. "Let's get married."

"Ok. As long as I can sleep 5 more minutes." She said groggily. I smiled because she obviously hasn't registered what I had said.

About 7 seconds later, if I counted correctly, she shot up out of bed and had a look of horror on her face.

"Did you just say married?" She asked completely freaked out.

I nodded. "I did."

She closed her eyes for a second. "Stephen. You're not thinking clearly. We can't get married."

"Why not?" I questioned.

She started pacing around the room and talking with her hands. "Well first off, your divorce isn't finalized."

I showed her my phone. "Lawyer emailed me first thing this morning. I'm officially a single man."

She shook her head. "Well second, the show. How is this going to look?"

I chuckled. "Looked just fine for Brad and Angelina."

Her hands were now in her hair and if I didn't stop her she probably would have pulled it out.

I rested my hands on her hips. "Look Emily, I love you and I know that you aren't ready to be married, but I have a kid and I'm not looking for a fling. I want to be committed to you. It doesn't have to be right now, but I want to know that there's something more for us in the future."

She put her hand on my chest. "I love you and I do want to be married to you, someday."

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I can live with someday."

We walked into the kitchen and I started to make breakfast. This was Cassandra's weekend with Mavi so the house was quiet. Something we weren't used to after this hectic week.

Emily hopped up on the counter and I made her a cup of coffee.

"So we don't have to be at work until tonight. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"In all honesty, I just want to sleep all day. I hate Fraturdays." She pouted.

I rolled my eyes. "And I hate that you guys call them that."

"We work from 6 in the evening on Friday until 11 in the morning on Saturday, what else is there to call it?" She asked.

I let it go and handed her her coffee.

"You know I'm not going to be able to sleep if you give me caffeine."

I smirked. "I know."

"What do you have up your sleeve, Mr. Amell?" She asked suspiciously.