16. Wildest Dreams

A/N: IMPORTANT!!

Okay guys, I know that this is coming out of no where and I honestly just thought of it right now, but this is where Wildest Dreams ends. So, please comment and vote, if you enjoy the story. I want to continue away from all of the drama with Cassandra, which means the next part of this saga that has been a lot of fun to write will be called...wait for it...

This Love!

Did you see it coming? Haha. Anyway enough of the rambling, the next story should be published in the next week, so please don't worry, I'm not ready to give up on Stemily just yet.

Once again thank you all for the support and please comment and vote to let me know what you think of this story!

Emily's POV

I walked onto set in Felicity's glasses and heels and too short skirt/dress according to Stephen. Who had suddenly decided that my outfits bothered him when he wasn't the only one looking. Today I had a scene with Brandon, we had to kiss and Oliver had to walk in on us, but I couldn't know that he was. I knew that this scene was going to be difficult for Stephen, especially since we were together now, but I wasn't sure that he realized how hard it was going to be for me to kiss another guy.

Brandon was already on set in his suit waiting for me and Stephen was off to the side talking to our director, Rob Hardy. We hadn't worked with him since season 2, but he was easily one of my favorite directors.

As soon as Stephen noticed me he walked over to me and put his arms on my hips. He turned me from side to side, 'admiring' my dress and I use that term loosely because I still wasn't sure how he was going to react.

"I told you they sexified your wardrobe, but you refuse to take me seriously." He said.

I laughed. "I don't complain when you walk around shirtless all the time."

He rolled his eyes. "That's because that only benefits you. This is a male dominant show; you know?"

I shook my head. "It is not. Do you not realize how many different girls you have had to make out with on this show?"

He put his head back. "Touché"

I turned away from him and made my way toward Brandon. "Now I must go share a passionate kiss with a man formerly known as Superman." I made sure to tease him a bit and move my hips a little more than usual when I walked away.

I heard him groan and I looked back at him and winked.

I couldn't really describe the way I felt now that we were able to be out in the open with our relationship. Stephen was more affectionate than ever and made sure everyone knew that I was his, not that it was a problem here at work. We still had to keep it quiet on days that there was press on set. Which thankfully wasn't often.

"Everybody ready?" Rob yelled across set.

We all got into our places and turned the switch on. I was now Felicity Smoak, and Brandon was Ray Palmer.

It took about 3 takes to perfect the kiss, and I knew that it was driving Stephen crazy. Brandon and I had awkwardly bumped noses the first time and the second, Oliver walked in too soon.

When Rob was satisfied with the scene and called cut, I kicked off my heels and grabbed my sneakers to walk back to my trailer.

Stephen made his way over to me and grabbed my hand. "Let's get out of here, before I accidentally punch Brandon in the throat."

I chuckled. "Oh. Would you calm down. We were only acting."

"Three times?!" He exclaimed.

"Hey. Hey. One of those takes going wrong was your fault."