Chapter 6

„I'm sorry about what happened Mark." said Michel. I looked away. I wish I could just slap him but I need to get back to the house. „Let's go already. The storm is getting closer." Michel took the bags and put them into the car.
We got in and he started the car. The whole car ride was silent, only the radio playing.
When we reached the house, I quickly got out of the car. I took the bags and went inside. Michel followed me and helped me with putting away the things. I took my batman blanket, pillow and game and took them into the bedroom.
I changed into my Joker onsie but before I put it on, I stared at myself from the mirror.
Scars of cutting, scars of beating. Scars. A lot of scars.
I put my onsie on quickly when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. It was Michel.
„Hey. Umm I wanted to ask can you borrow me a pair of pants? Mine are wet."
I grabbed a pair of sweatpants from my bag and gave them to him and just walked past him.
I went to the kitchen and started to make something for us to eat. I decided that I would make pizza. So while I was making the pizza, I heard Michel turn on the TV in the living room.
After I've put the pizza in the oven I went to the living room where Michel was just watching some news. I sat on the couch but away from Michel.
My heart was still aching because of what happened earlier. The way he pushed me away and called me faggot. It hurt so bad.
From the corner of my eye I saw Michel looking at me once in a while.
Suddenly I just stood up and walked to the bedroom. My phone had a notification. I opened it and saw that one of Michel's friend had posted a comment on my IG photo. It said:„ Kill it with a fire."
I felt tears in my eyes but I pushed them away. I put my phone down and went into the kitchen. The pizza was done. Yay.
When I went to the living room to let Michel know that food is ready,I saw him asleep on the couch.
„I guess I will be eating alone." I whispered.
I went back to the kitchen and took a huge piece of the pizza. I sat down and stared out of the window. The wind was so strong. Snow was just everywhere. That's when I realised one thing. Michel's car is still outside.
I quickly stood up and went to the living room. I had to take Michel's car into the garage.
I searched for his keys but didn't find them at first. Then I looked through the pockets of the coat I borrowed him.
When I found the keys, I put on my coat and went outside.
I unlocked the garage door and moved my car so that Michel's car would fit in.
I ran to Michel's car because it was freezing outside and well my onsie wasn't a warm onsie.
I drove Michel's car into the garage and unlocked the garage door again.
When I got inside, I took off my coat and ran into the kitchen. I needed some warm tea.
When I got to the kitchen I saw Michel sitting at the table, eating. When he saw me, he asked me:„ Where were you?" I walked to the cupboard and told him:„ I took your car to the garage. It's so windy outside and there's a lot of trees around. So I just made sure that your car won't be hit by a tree." „Why did you do that Mark?" Michel asked. „Because I'm not a jerk like you." I blurted out.
When I realised what I said, I ran out of the kitchen and straight into the bedroom. I locked the bedroom door and just started crying. „Why did I say that?" I screamed.
I heard the front door opened and then closed. He left me...
Well I couldn't blame him. It's my own fault.
Suddenly I heard the door open again and then closed again. He was still here?
I slowly got up and unlocked the door. I slowly walked to the living room where Michel was making a fire in the fire place.
I suddenly felt dizzy. I tried to walk to the couch but I didn't reached because right before I was about to walk, everything went black.
When I opened my eyes I saw that I was in my bedroom. The TV was on and there was a movie on. It was one of my batman movies. The old batman movie.
When I moved I felt someone's hand around my shoulders. It was Michel's hand.
When I looked up to him, he didn't looked down. He was so focused on the movie. I was hot so I pushed the covers off me.
Michel jumped and looked at me. „Oh I thought that you were asleep. Umm sorry." He wanted to take away his arm but I pulled it back. „It's okay. Don't take your hand away. I feel safe when you hold me." I said with a weak smile.
Suddenly I felt my head aching so badly that I felt tears streaming down my face.
„Mark, what's wrong? Tell me what's wrong." Michel asked me with worried eyes.
„My.... Head... Is... Killing... Me." I managed to say through the tears.
I heard Michel ran out of the room. I heard the front door open and close. Then it opened again and Michel came running in.
„Here take these Mark." Michel said as he handed me three pills. He gave me water and I took them in.
After few minutes, the pain was getting weaker in my head and I stopped crying.
Michel crawled next to me and covered me with blankets. He started another batman movie.
I cuddled into his side and rested my head on his chest. I heard his heart beating super fast. Why was he nervous? Was it because of me?
I got sleepy so quickly that I didn't even notice when Michel turned the TV off and put his hand around me to pull me closer to him. The last thing I remember was Michel kissing my forehead and whispering:„ Goodnight Mark"