Chapter 12

(Michel's POV)

After Mark closed the door, I started to cry again. I never did anything right. I always ruined something.
I saw Mark's hoodie on the chair next to his table. I stood up and took it. I layed back on Mark's bed and held the hoodie thightly in my arms. I inhaled Mark's smell from the hoodie. It calmed me down but how was that possible? I just needed his scent to make me calm? He was my drug. The only drug I now needed and wanted.
Suddenly a wave of anger came over me. I threw Mark's hoodie on the floor. I threw the blankets on the floor and also his pillow but not his batman blanket. I took it, hugged it, cried into it. I beat it. Finally I screamed into it.
Mark's grandma ran into the room. „Michel dear are you okay? Do you need something?" she asked with a worrying voice. My voice cracked. „I'm not okay. I love Mark but I keep ruining things with him. I'm just a pathetic jerk who deserved all of this. I deserved my dad beating me up. I deserved Mark leaving me here alone." I talked as tears were falling from my eyes. Mark's grandma just hugged me. „Wait for a little bit. I will be back." she said as she let go of me. She walked out of the room and closed the door.
I curled up in a ball and cried again. I was a wreck. I was tired of being this way. Of being weak.
The door opened but I didn't look who was it who came in. I closed my eyes as I tried to stop crying. „Michel lift your head. Please sweetheart." I think it was his mom who came in his room.
I lifted my head and his mom put a pillow under my head. She put the other pillow on the bed and also put the blankets on the bed. She covered me with one and left.
I was alone again. Oh well that was fun. Suddenly the door opened and someone walked in. I tried to guess who was it but I couldn't do it.
I kept my eyes shut as the body came closer to me. The person crawled under the blankets and wrapped an arm around me. It was Mark. He pulled me closer to him. He was holding me so close to him. He held me like he wasn scared that I would dissappear or something.
I turned around with his arm around me and faced him. His eyes were closed. I couldn't understand if he was asleep or no. I ran my hand through my hair when Mark opened his eyes. Those eyes were going to be the death of me.
„Michel" he said with his deep voice. „Are you okay? Ma came into mom's room. She said with a worry that you are crying and talking that you deserved me leaving you."
When he finished I looked away from is eyes. I felt tears in my eyes again. „I'm okay." I tried to sound okay but well it didn't work. My voice cracked again.
„You're lying. What's wrong?" „How can you even ask that? What's wrong?! Want to know what's wrong? Everything. My life is wrong. My family is wrong. I'm wrong." I said in a angry tone. I turned my back towards Mark and let the tears fall.
Mark wrapped both of his hands around me and hugged me tightly. „Shhh Michel. It's okay. You are not wrong. Your life is not wrong. You are perfect. You are not pathetic or anything like that." he whispered into my ear while hugging me even more tightly.
„I'm scared Mark. What if my dad kills me when I go back to home. What if he really..." before I could finish my sentence I was flipped over and Michel was holding my head in his arms. „Who talked about you going back to your house? You are not going to return there. I won't let you. You are going to stay here with me, my mom and Ma okay?"
I sighed. „It's not that easy Mark... My dad might hurt you or your mom or your Ma when he finds out that I'm here with you. You don't know him like I do. He is a monster. He is capable of doing anything. I'm not risking with hurting you or your family."
Michel's face changed. He was sad. „No, no, no don't be sad. Please Mark. Please." I took is face into my arms and just kissed him. It was a long and passionate kiss.
When we stopped kissing Michel wrapped his hands around me again and pulled me closer to him.
I snuggled into his chest and inhaled his scent. His scent was my drug. The drug I needed when I was sad, angry. I needed him.
Michel turned off the light and cuddled even more into me. „Let's sleep Michel. We both are tired right?" I nodded into his chest. „Okay, goodnight my king" When he said „my king" my heart stopped. Did he really mean it or? He kissed my forehead as I whispered goodnight to him.