Chapter 8

I took my phone with me and walked into the kitchen. Michel was still cooking something, but it smelled so good.
I sat behind the table and looked out of the window. I didn't know how to tell the message to Michel.
„Umm Michel. We have to talk." I started slowly. He turned to me and I saw fear in his eyes.
„A-a-about what?„ he said in a shaky voice. „About a message just got on Facebook."
Michel sat down next to me and I saw that he was shaking.
„What happened between you and your friends? Eric just sent me a message. It said that I have to tell you that you are dead for them." I tried to talk calmly but I was nervous too.
Michel looked at me. „I told you earlier that I will do anything to make you believe that I really do love you. And you said that I can do whatever I want. So I did. I told my friends that I love you and that I'm gay. They didn't take it in very well so yeah." He spoke in a quiet voice.
„Why did you do that? You do realise that now they are going to bully me even more?„ I said in a raised voice. I tried so hard to stay calm.
„They won't hurt you. I was the one who told them who to beat." he said.
Now I exploded in anger. „YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD THEM TO HURT ME? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW!" I yelled in his face.
„B-but Mark..." before he could finish his sentence, I yelled:„GET OUT!"
He stood up and walked to the front door. „I'm sorry Mark... Now I've lost you. I'm so so sorry." he said as he tried to hold back his tears. I just pointed to the door.
When he left, I didn't feel sad or alone to my suprise. I walked into the kitchen and countinued the cooking. He wanted to make tacos. Cute. But now it was too late.
When I finished the tacos, I took some with me and walked into the living room. As I turned on the TV, news were on, again.
I turned up the volume and got scared when I heard that a new storm is coming. But this one was more dangerous and more powerful and it was only matter of hours when it would hit.
I was here, in this house, alone. My only company left after my anger wave. I took my phone out of my pocket.
I needed him back. I only felt safe with him. I texted him.
„Please come back. I'm scared. I will do anything but just come back. M"
An hour went past and still he hadn't replied or called. The wind was starting to blow only stronger and stronger. With every minute I got only more and more scared.
I decided to call Michel. I dialed his number but he didn't answer. It only said:„ Hey it's Michel. Leave your message after the peep."
After the peep went off I started to talk immedietly:„ Please Michel come back. I'm so scared. Please just please." I wasn't even talking anymore, I was just sobbing into the phone.
As the hours went by and the storm went from bad to worst, I just sat on the couch shaking and sobbing. I can't remember the last time I was this scared.
Suddenly I couldn't breath and my mind was going crazy. Tears started to fall from my cheeks. I was having a massive panic attack.
The door opened and I heard someone yell:„ Mark? Where are you?" I couldn't scream or speak so I just let out a loud sob. I heard the door close quickly and someone running into the living room. It was Michel.
As soon as he got to me, he grabbed me in his arms and started to calm me down. „Shh Mark. I'm here now. Shh baby it's going to be alright. I'm here." He made circles on my back with his hand and kissed my forehead everytime I let out a sob. I fell asleep in his arms. Last thing I remember was him holding me tightly in his arms and him kissing my head.
When I woke up I was still on the living room couch and still in Michel's arms. He was watching a movie but didn't realize that I was awake.
I moved a little bit just to be in a more comfortable pose. As I moved Michel turned to me with his beautiful eyes. „Sorry, I didn't want to interrupt your movie." I said with a quiet voice while looking down at my hands.
Michel lifted my head and smiled. „You didn't interrupt my movie Mark." „Are you sure?" „Yes I'm sure." he smiled again.
I tried to smile but then everything back to me. The storm and the panic attack.
I felt Michel kissing my cheek again. „For how long was I asleep?" I asked. „I think for an hour or so. Why you ask?"
„Oh. Umm. Just wanted to know."
I just stood up and walked into my bedroom,leaving Michel in the living room. I took off all my clothes and sat on my bed.
I took my stuffed batman in to my arms and layed on the bed.
Michel came in and suddenly his eyes widened. When I realised what he was looking at, I covered myself with blankets.
He saw my scars. This was the end of me. He was going to leave me now.
I heard him coming closer to me. I felt him pulling off the blankets from my body. He traced every single scar on my body with his cold fingers. I didn't know what to do or what to say.
Suddenly he took my hand and kissed every scar on wrist, then he took my other hand and did the same. „I know that I caused them and I'm sorry Mark."
I looked away. „You are disgusted now aren't you? You've seen how ugly, pathetic I am. No there's nothing left from your love." I said as I held back tears.
„No I'm not. And Mark you are not pathetic or ugly. You are beautiful and I love you the way you are. I love you with your scars. They make you you." He kissed the scars on my hands again.
He took of his hoodie and shirt and crawled next to me. He covered us with blankets and put his arm around me. He pulled me closer to him and held me tightly. „Go to sleep. I will be here when you wake up. I promise."
I turned so that I was facing him. He leaned in to kiss my cheek again but I pulled his lips onto mine. I felt myself calming down even more.
When the kiss ended, I turned again. Now my back was against his chest. He held me super tightly and whispered:„Goodnight Mark." and I whispered back:„ Goodnight Michel."