Chapter 24

„So where are we going?" i asked while holding Michel's hand.
„I have to go to the bank. Then we are going to DISNEYLAND." mom said with a huge smile on her face.
„YAY. OMG I LOVE DISNEYLAND." I screamed. Michel just smiled.
Mom came back from the bank house and we drove to Disneyland.
Mom bought us tickets and we walked inside. As we walked, I felt someone grabbing my hand. It was Michel.
„Are you sure? You don't have to hold my hand in public." I said with a unsure voice.
„Yes I have to because I have to show every single gay dude here that this hot guy is mine and mine only. My love and my baby." Michel answered.
I heard my mom and Ma say aww. I just hugged Michel. „Love you so much."
„Love you too Mark."
First place was the Cars. As I sat in the Sally car, Michel sat next to me. Mom and Ma sat behind us and the ride started.
When the ride stopped, we got out and started to walk to a disney shop. As we walked in, I took a small cart and instantly ran to the plush toys. I picked up about ten toys because I'm a big kid. I picked up Mickey Mouse, Simba, Donald Duck, Pooh, Tiger, Bambi, Nemo, Stich, Rajah and Piglet. Michel saw me and started to laugh.
„So many toys. Babe how old are you? You are more like 5 than 17." he laughed.
„I'm never too old for Disney plush toys." I said as I walked away from him.
Next I walkes to the clothes and took some t-shirts. Then I got a huge Mickey Mouse's backpack. I walked to the cashier and paid for my stuff.
I stuffed my things into my new bag and waited for others. Ma and mom came and I saw that Mom bought the same Mickey I did. She also had some shirts in her hands. Ma bought some shirts too.
Soon Michel came and paid and we walked out. „Mom we have the same Mickeys now. " I said with a smile. „That's awesome honey. Let's take a selfie with them." I took mine from my bag and we took the selfie. We had silly faces on because me and her can't take a normal photo.
We just laughed and started walking. Soon my phone buzzed. Notification in Instagram.
„Juliet_Waned took a photo of you." It was the selfie we did. I loved the capture. „Twinning with my beautiful son. Having amazing time in Disneyland with my gorgeous mom and with two of my favorite boys."
Me and Michel were tagged on the photo.
I liked the photo and walked into a cafe. As we sat down to eat, I saw Michel being kind of sad. „What's wrong?" I asked. „Nothing." he said with a quiet voice. I just nodded.
It wasn't just nothing. Something was up but I didn't know what. We ate our food and went to some more places before heading home.
As we got home, I hugged mom and Ma and thanked them for an amazing day. When I walked into my room I saw Michel packing his things. „I'm going to my brother's for few days." with that he walked out.
I ran after him. „What the actual fuck? So you think you can just leave?" I yelled at him. „I'm not your proprety. So yes I can leave. Leave me alone." He yelled back before he closed the door.
I fell on my knees. Was he mad at me because I snapped at him earlier? What did I do? I felt someone hand around me. „What happened?" Ma asked.
„He just left." I quietly said.
„Don't worry honey. He is still in a grief. He needs some alone time. He will be back soon. i promise. Don't worry."
I noddes and stood up. „I'll be at my room." Ma nodded.
When I got into my room, I texted Michel.
„Baby if I did something wrong, just tell me. I will do anything to make it good again. Just call me and let's talk things straight. Love you." I sent it amd went downstairs to eat.
After I finished my dinner, I went straight into bed and fell asleep.
*1 week later*
It's been a week since Michel left and I haven't talked to him since. He didn't text back or answer calls. When I went to his brother's house, his brother told me that Michel wasn't there.
I was so worried but I kept my mind off it by making plans for my birthday today. My 18th birthday. I wasn't planning anything big. Just a dinner with couple of my friends. Then a movie night with Ma and mom. Nothing special.
As I was getting ready to go out with my friends, I heard my phone buzz.
I got a message from Marco.
„Michel's in a hospital. Come as quickly as you can. Room 321 on 3rd floor."
I instantly dialed my friend's number and canceled our dinner.
„Mom I need to borrow your car. Michel's in a hospital." I yelled as I ran down the stairs.
„Oh god is he okay?"
„I don't know. I need to get there now." Mom just gave me her car keys and I ran to the car.
I got in and drove to the hospital.
I got out and locked the doors and ran into the hospital. I got imto a elevator and got on the 3rd floor. I found Michel's room and when I stepped in, I almost chocked.