Chapter 23

Michel's POV
When I woke up, I felt better than I did yesterday.
I think the reason why I was getting over Jack's death already was that for last few months we grew more and more apart from each other.
Other reason was Mark. He made me happy and he always just held me when I needed it the most.
I felt Mark move in my arms.i kissed his head softly. As he was still asleep, I decided to make him breakfast.
I slowly stood up and made sure that Mark won't wake up. I took my favorite hoodie and put it on. I slowly opened the door and stepped out.
As I made my way downstairs, I started to think what should I do for Mark. I stepped in the kitchen and no one was there. Everyone was still asleep.
I decided to make him pancakes and tea. I started to look for the things and soon my pancake batter was done. I started to cook them.
Soon I had a lot of pancakes cooked and took a plate and put one pancake on it. Then I took nutella and drew a heart on it.
I took another one and put some strawberries on it. Then again a pancake, a nutella heart, pancake, strawberries and so on until i had 6 pancakes on the plate. I took some powder sugar and shook it on the pancakes.
I took Mark's cup and made him green tea. I decided to make coffee for his mom and Ma. As I made the tea and the coffee, I heard someone walk into the kitchen. It was Mark's mom.
„Oh good morning Michel. What are you doing here alone?" she asked as she yawned.
„I made breakfast and coffee for you and Ma. And tea for Mark." I said with a smile.
„Aww that's so sweet of you Michel. Ma will be down soon and I would love to have some pancakes and coffee. Oh and if you don't want to call me mom, you can call me Juliet." Juliet said as she was lifting her some pancakes.
I smiled and nodded. I took Mark's pancakes and tea and started to walk upstairs. I heard Juliet come after me. When I turned around, she put a fork and a knife on the plate. „You forgot these."
„Oh thanks Juliet." I said as I smiled. She just nodded and went back down.
I slowly opened the door and entered the room. I walked over to our bed and put the plate and cup on the nightstand.
I sat down next to Mark's sleeping body and kissed him. His eyes opened slowly and he smiled. „Morning." he said with a sleepy voice. „Morning. I made you some breakfast and tea. Here." I said as I handed the plate and cup to him.
„Aww. Thanks baby. But where's yours?"
„I'll go and pick up mine now." I said as I stood up. I ran downstairs and took two pancakes and ran back upstairs. I sat next to Mark and we ate our pancakes togehter.
After Mark finished eatimg and drinking, he put his head on my shoulder. „The pancakes were amazing. But how did I deserve breakfast in bed?"
I wrapped my hand around him. „You are just so amazing and it's like a thank you or so for being here for me these past couple of days." I said as I kissed his head.
Mark sat on my lap and kissed me. „I love you Michel."
„I love you Mark." With that he put his head on my shoulder again.
„Let's go downstairs." I suggested and Mark nodded. He got off me and grabbed my hand. We walked downstairs to find Ma and mom eating pancakes and drinking coffee. „There's our amazing chef." Juliet said as she saw me. I just smiled.
„These pancakes are so amazing Michel." Ma said.
„Thank you. It's my grandma's recipe." I said with a smile. I was smiling a lot already.
„Boys let's go and do some things today. What do you think?" Juliet said as I sat down with Mark in my lap.
„Sure. That would be great." I said.
„Okay we shall go at 1PM,so we have 2 hours to get ready." Ma said.
With that Mark got off my lap and ran upstairs. I laughed a little. „Okay. Sounds like a plan."
As I walked into our room, I heard the water running in the shower. I just sat on the bed and chuckled. „I still can't believe that he is mine." I thought to myself.
I heard the bathroom door open and Mark walk in. „Shower is all yours baby." Mark said with a smile. I nodded and got up.
As I was walking to the bathroom, Mark stopped me. „Give me a hug before you go." I laughed and did not hug him but kiss him.
When I pulled away Mark had a smile on his face. I walked into the bathroom and had a shower.
I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and ran my hand through my hair. I opened the door and walked into our bedroom.
Mark was sitting on his bed, being on his phone. „Can I borrow a shirt?" I asked quietly.
„Sure baby." Mark said without looking at me. I took my boxers, socks and black skinnies from my bag.
I went back to the bathroom and put them on. Then I walked into Michel's closet and found a super cute white tank top with a saying „Love is Love." I put it on and looked in the mirror.
I walked back to my bag and pulled out my blue flannel. I put it on and again looked at myself from the mirror. To be honest I looked hot.
I turned around and started to look for my white sneakers from my bag.
I found my grandma's necklace and got an idea. I found my sneakers and put them on.
I heard Juliet yell. „If you are already ready boys we can go now."
Mark yelled yes and I stood up from my bag and put my grandma's necklace into my pocket. I started to walk downstairs.
I felt Michel grabbing my hand and helding it.
„Okay let's go boys." Ma said as we walked out of the front door and to the car.