Chapter 16 (Part 2): Hope within Despair (M)

It was dark and gloomy time. The sky was covered by a thick blanket of black, with the world being bombarded by the gentle drops of moisture which fell from the heavens to the land below. On the ground were two small groups of people and only signs of life for miles around. The first group were comprised of Mochi, Mia and Aureline who were following splatters of blood which littered the grass and tree-bark of the woods. Aureline noted something very worrying "the frequency of this blood splatters is increasing...and so is the volume"

"How far did Saku get like this?" said Mia thinking about Saku's condition "he can't be much further now"

"But...how do we save Big brother?" said Mochi from the rear

"We'll work it out Mochi don't worry" said Mia with a reassuring smile "we have to..." Aureline caught the last words and had a determined face

"Saku...We will save you"

The second was Saku alongside an unconscious Jessamine. Saku looked round the forest for any sign of help to assist Jessamine...who was in critical condition "dam...there's no sign of life anywhere. And even if I could carry her...she won't make it...and neither will I" Saku then looked at his hands "That means I've got no choice"

Saku looked upon Jessamine's grown-buso, looking anxious and sighing "of all the people, it had to be someone like her. I don't know, it could've been a boy, a small or flat girl or at least a relative. Instead I get a beautiful and well-endowed girl that could give Aries some competition" Saku then felt a sheer pain in his heart "Ahhh...ahhh. Dam...I don't have to time to be courteous. If I kick the bucket here...she will die as well" Saku shook his head "Right, got to suck it up and do it"

Saku placed a hand on his chest working out where his heart exactly was "so...if my heart is here...then on Jessamine, It'll be under her left breast, just a little off from the centre. So on the inner side" Saku looked at his hand and then to Jessamine "I'm really sorry about this...but I don't see any other choice"

Saku gulped a large of volume of air and ,with a great sense of awkwardness, began almost forcing his hand to her left breast "come on...come on" his hand was a mere inch "almost...there" but he couldn't will himself to get closer "dam...only a little more" a strange force (namely embarrassment) seemed to hold his hand in place "no it's wrong...but if I don't then...ahhh" once again he felt the sheer pain, greater than before, making him lurch forward. As the pain subsided...Saku was greeted with great shock and absolute embarrassment.

Saku, a bright red, could feel the warmth and softness of her chest in his hand. Saku looked at his hand...on her left breast and gulped again "I...really did it. Didn't I?" he could feel her heart weakly pulsing through her body "and I got it in one try" he placed his second hand over his first "sorry about this Jessamine. You can slap me later okay" then his aura appeared. His aura flowed upwards around him, now a bright red, which he channelled along in his arms into Jessamine's body.

Saku was concentrating "Sorry again Jessamine. I'm being as gentle as I can" he saw colour slowly coming back to her body "it seems my aura is agreeing with you...that's good. That eases one worry" Saku continued pouring his aura energy into Jessamine "So...this is how I go out? A scary beast...and a pervert" he chuckled to himself "not the way I wanted to be remembered"

Saku then looked depressed "At least I can take comfort in the fact I did help someone...before I die. All my life...has been a disappointment...for me and everyone around me. In the past I was a talentless nobody and a shame to the Stritos family and now I'm a monster that even my own family is scared of. Those girls Sophie, Anastasia, Aureline, Mia...and you...could do so much better than me"