Chapter 24: The Bond Between Siblings (M)

(Music is set to this chapter, play at START and stop at END)

Saku is about to begin his second fight against the vice leader, Izanagi "Mochi, you stand back okay?" Mochi nods as Saku steps forward "Izanagi, I wouldn't bother if I were you. I kind of...nearly made mincemeat out of you last time, and that was when I didn't have my full power"

"Oh...I'm not worried" said Izanagi flexing and shaking his hand "now let's begin" Izanagi thrust a hand forward, which in-turn made a large black arm appear. Saku dodged the arm and ran forward at Izanagi. Izanagi began stamping on the floor making legs of black stomp down the ground. Saku managed to dodge some but had to jump back from the last one.

Saku landed on the floor looking annoyed "tch, Izanagi has the advantage. I can't tell when his dark extensions will arise and where"

"Big brother" said Mochi "his dark...arms and legs do what he does"

"So...I had it on the mark. They are extensions...but I can't really guess where they'll come from. Plus being a dim room makes it difficult to see them"

"That's why I have the advantage" said Izanagi "You might be able to anticipate what I do, but you can't see very well"

"Then let's fix that!" said Saku clenching his hands "Ahhh....hmmm" with a minor note of concentration his red and blue aura emerged.

The area became illuminated around them with Saku looking quite satisfied "This'll do. It covers a large enough area" Laura stared at it in wonder

"Whoa...that is the true form of his B.U.S power. I wonder what kind of power he has" Izanagi looked nervous

"Get him Big Brother!" said Mochi while Izanagi seemed ticked

"Big brother? Don't make me laugh. Well nice light show, but it won't do much good"

Izanagi proceeded to punch Saku, with a dark fist but Saku promptly swerved. Izanagi kept trying to strike Saku with fists and kicks "so a upwards punch? That'll be from below, then a stomp...being a kick from above" Saku was guessing what action to take and just watching where the dark limb would come from.

"I'd never thought he be this fast" said Izanagi seeing Saku approaching "Oh no you don't" Izanagi swung a low kick and Saku instinctively jumped over it

"there we go...and strike" Saku landed a powerful left hook to Izanagi, then a punch to his chest and then sent Izanagi into the engine with a powerful roundhouse kick.

Izanagi skidded along the floor and got up rubbing his chest "dam you Saku! You've definitely got stronger...but I've yet to take the gloves off" Izanagi cracked his knuckles "now let's go" Izanagi thrust a kick forward, making a dark foot hit Saku in the gut "now for a little messaging" Izanagi began rapidly thrusting dark kicks at Saku who took everyone. Then Izanagi finished with a powerful thrust "take this" Saku was sent flying off his feet "not high and mighty now" Saku however simply flipped and landed on his feet.

Izanagi looked strangely dumbfounded while Saku looked a bit perplexed himself as he flexed his arms "are you...off your game today Izanagi? That...didn't really do much"

"What do you mean!?" said Izanagi in an irritated voice "I practically pounded the stuffing out of you"

"That's just it. I barely feel sore, I mean I haven't exactly become any more resistant then last time. Oh well last's resume" Saku once more charged ahead. Izanagi began rapidly punching forward forcing Saku to evaded the rapid black arms. Saku got hit by one sending him backwards.