The Sequel Preview: Two Journies...set in Motion

In a meeting room a young man was talking to someone "the event will soon be upon us"

"yes" said a distorted voice "with the path already set in stone all you need to do is make sure it all goes as planned"

"don't worry...I'll make absolutely sure...that is all goes to plan. Still...I can't help wonder why I have to carry this out. i mean surely the goal can still be accomplished"

"it's just a cautionary measure that's all. And no-one will suspect it's you until it's way too late" the young grinned and then laughed.

In a completely different location...a mature teenage girl and boy were packing some things in backpacks. The boy zipped it up "well Sis...are you sure about this?"

"yes I am Brother" replied the sister "we have a job to do and have to carry it out at all costs"

"you are aware this is a one way trip. we can never return home" said the brother

"if it means it accomplishes our mission...I'm satisifed. Do you think we'll really find him?"

"beats me...we don't even have a picture or description. We're relying solely on instinct"

"if what our mother says is true we'll know him when we see him" the girl zipped up her pack "well...we'd better get going" the brother as they open a door into a bright light.

Stay tuned for Eternal Courage 2...which is now online