Mark my words

"You are late Lutz!

" Sorry sir l had business to care of ".l said.

Firstly its coach Winters and secondly keep your excuse to your self.

" Fuck it!l said.

"Did you say something Lutz!he asked as if he didn't here what l said.

" Nothing coach! I lied.

"That's what I thought". He yelled and continued,Now listen up kids to become a man you have to sacrifice and leave the childishness behind.Now for you pussycats you have to learn about maturity and manhood. And that is survival in the wilderness.

" l though this is a football team?l suddenly asked.

"Mr Lutz we are around nature and you don't talk while I'm talking didn't you parents teach you to respect adults?he asked!

"Are you talking to me?l asked furious.You better not be talking to me.
l see you have anger Lutz we know how to deal with people like you”.

" You know what screw this shit I'm out of herel walked away to avoid further mistakes.

"Yes walk away be a pussy and walk away. And Dont even bother coming back. He yelled.

Before he even finished l was already off the field. I hate when people provoke me this whole camping thing has been a waste of my time.l hate being provoked with something so stupid as parents. Mark my words this coach this camp is gonna bow down to me.mark my words if someone provoke me or do anything that will make me angry or furious they are going down all of them that's a promise.