You have what now?

I drove to see my sister at my mom's house. I had to go and see her for her sake.Katie and I are like twins but we are not twins.we were always together more like inseparably and we just look so identical like.l arrived at the Lutz mansion.so much memories come crashing down. I didn't bother knocking l just entered and the house seemed awfully quite.but suddenly two twins girls came running.it took them time to reach downstairs because the house has double stairs but they finally did.they come running they started circling around my legs which I thought was really cute. “Hi”.l spoke.“who are you? they both asked in a tiny voice. “Im Kellan and who are you?l asked while I crouched down to become face to face with them.“im Melissa!the other girl spoke. “im Merissa.”the other one also replied. “Oh Melissa and Merissa you are very short people aren't you!l said. “yes we are short because we are just kids”.Merissa spoke. “thats no excuse l was never short as you”.l said.“yes you were! Melissa said.“No l wasn't! I argued.

Our arguing got short when Katie come down the stairs running. Holding a towel yelling Merissa and Melissa.Her eyes suddenly met mine as soon as she was halfway through the stairs. Her mouth dropped. I couldn't believe it she looked exactly the same but now more gorgeous. She had blonde  hair that was in a pretty neat bun and blue eyes.she had dark pink lips just like my mom. She was wearing blue jeans a white blouse which was wet and black flat shoes.my sister had the body of a model. But never really showed it out.she suddenly come down the stairs slowly and surprised to see me.“Kellen is it really you?she asked as she come closer and touched my flash and blood cheeks.“Hi kat...yeah its me.”l replied finding it extremely awkward being touched like that. “oh my god its so good to see you! She said as she pulled me into a tight hug which was uncomfortable at first but I finally sink in.the hug lasted for about more than 60 seconds but it felt like years. It was so good to hug my sister after so many years. I finally pulled back and looked at her she looked so happy. “So who are these cute little girls?l asked staring at the two girls.“Kellen these are my kids!she said.l turned my attention away from the kids and brought my face back to Katie who was smiling while my mouth dropped dead open. “Your what now! I spoke with an absolute shocked facial expression.“Yeah Kellan l have kids”!she said again still smiling. “You have what now?l felt like l was dreaming this was just one big dream but what the hell I don't usually dream unless its a nightmare. “l had them four years ago!she said with a serious face.“Came again now?this was absolutely crazy.

“Please don't tell me mom didn't tell you?she asked but l just looked at her at that point she already knew the answer to that question.