Official?

Trina's POV

I was getting ready for the football game l put on my black umbrella leather skirt and a white vest and then my white all-star.l put on my dark purple lipstick.l tied my hair into a neat ponytail.l took my black side purse put my phone and lipstick with $500 bill inside and took my leather jacket from the bed and l was out to go get Kimora.

*******

Kimora was inside her covers sleeping looking like a mess.

“what the hell kim”.l said as l pulled the covers away from her.“Leave me alone please”.she whinnied pulling back the covers. “Hell no get up...we've got a game to go to and everyone here is going”.l spoke taking out a pair of black skinny jeans,grey timbalands a white crop top and a black crop leather jacket out of her closet. “came on get dressed... You know if my dad doesn't see you there he is gonna suspect something is up so please l don't wanna get in trouble”.l said getting serious.

“Arghhhh fine I'm waking up ”.she woke up annoyed and was heading to the bathroom. “Thank you ”.l yelled.“Whatever!she yelled back.

*******

The place was packed with people guys and girls.and we were late.l looked down at the field cause we were on top were people sit and Kellan looked exhausted and he was sweating like crazy. And yelling his heart out to someone to pass the ball.Kimora and I headed to sit down.until he spotted us in the crowd. I watched as he swings his hands while marching in our direction. Wait a minute...O shit

Kellan was actually leaving the field in the middle of the game. And heading our direction while holding his helmet.girls started screaming like he is some sort of celebrity. I was frozen l couldn't move.

I think now it's probably the time to make a run for it Trina!

He finally was in front of me.his huge sexy body blocking my view. He finally crouched down and become face to face with me.like he was gonna do something dangerous.he licked his bottom lip and smiled.

“Hi”!he spoke with his creamy voice. “Hi”!l replied struggling to say something appropriate. “How am l doing so far”?he asked. “well you should have sat down and shake my hand and greet Kimora ”.l replied. “Trina l mean the game ”.he said.

Nice one poo...next time reply about his body...

O l haven't seen anything impressive yet ”.l replied feeling like the queen of the universe with that answer. “Ok how would you like to make a bet?he asked.“No thanks l'll pass...!l replied. “Come on it's an easy bet”.he said.“Ok spill it out what do you want in return”.l suddenly asked. “listen if l score 7 goal points l get to do anything l want with you”.he said.“Anything like what”?l asked suspicious about this bet.“you'll see...so do we have a deal?he asked. “l guess so...as long as you don't beat me then I'm in”.I said suddenly regretting why I accepted. “Yessss...by the way after we win the game we are going to celebrate with the guys do you wanna came?he asked. “l don't know Kellan.”l said nervously wondering if I go I'm dead meat since my dad said l should stay away from him. “Came on its gonna be fun...”he said excited.

LUTZ!their coach yelled from a distance making me snap out of my thoughts. “Soooo?he asked impatient. “Ok l guess I could came”.l finally said.“ok cool gotta go.”he said as he stood up and kissed my cheek. “I'll  came get you at about seven thirty.”he added as he was heading back to the game.

Thank God my father didn't see me with him.otherwise I would have been dead and so does Lutz.and l couldn't believe he lips touched my flesh and blood skin.

OMG l think l like Kellan.

End of POV