bout to kill the turkey

Trina's POV

I couldn't believe that I was so stupid.l was about to have sex with Kellan. I was about to lose the virginity that I was keeping for someone special. Kellan has fucked a lot of random girls and l wasn't gonna be one of them.at least not anymore. As soon as Kellan went to open the door. I was leading the side chicks out. But then again they was someone at the door.they was this beautiful woman wearing a black pencil dress which was lace at the hips. She was wearing a leather jacket and black leather high heels.her dark long hair was in a neat pony tail. I don't wanna lie but this woman was tall with a gorgeous sexy body.Her eyebrows were to die for. She had dark red lipstick. She had a black leather handbag from CHANEL paris.What caught my eyes was the fact that she had two bodyguards.as soon as kellan's side chicks saw her.they both went out in a hurry. I guess the woman was expecting me to leave but Kellan just hold my hand in a tight grip.l was wondering who this woman is.Kellan was staring at her in deep anger. She walked around the house she brushed the leather couch and took out a wipe tissue and wiped her hand.apparently no one was talking until. She said something.“This dumpster is the reason you left the Lutz mansion? She asked looking around in disgust. “What do you want Elizabeth? Kellan asked moving closer and dragging me with him.“you know if you had told me l would have bought you a fantastic house than this shithole”.she said “l don't want anything from you”!kellan said confident.“So l see you now lost respect for your mother who carried you in her stomach for nine months huh?she said looking at Kellan and also I was looking at Kellan shocked that his mother was this woman. “Just answer my question damn it!Kellan got angry. As soon as the body guards come closer to protect the woman l pushed Kellan backwards.and told him to calm down and he should remember that this was his mother he was talking to.“You know Jacob your father would be so ashamed of you right now... You are about to hit you mom!she shock her head in disappointment. “Dont you fucking dare put my father in this mess! He snapped very defensive of his father.“wow Marcus Fernando Lutz see what I have to deal with,your disrespectful son...huh...why did you even give me this useless boy as a child...”she sucked her teeth before she continued. “But anyways l forgive him...”she shock her head but silence was lingering around Kellan. I could tell he was so angry l just wondered what beef do they have with each other. “Jacob my son your father's company is still waiting for your ass...so stop being a spoiled brat and came take care of your father's legacy before people start snatching it away.”she said with a serious tone. “Katie is there why can't she take care of it.? He replied. “your sister has other things to do than taking care of your company. If this company goes under and die your father will never forgive you for this you know that very well.you know how much he loved that company..”she said as she was heading to the door before she stepped out she looked back. “Jacob if my husband's company goes under l will never forgive you for this and remember you are always welcomed back at the house anytime...l don't want people saying l kicked you out of your house your father's house..”she said with a serious face.she then turned to stare at me from hair to toe and laughed. “listen little girl if you know what's good for you,you would stay away from my son..the Lutz family has no time for gold diggers...l will never except you so just pack your bitchy ass and go back to the dumpster you come from cause we don't mingle with you class.”she stepped out and left.l couldn't believe the words that come out of her mouth.l looked at Kellan who was just quite not saying a word.which meant he didn't care at all and to think l almost had sex with him.

End of POV