Letter of Appreciation (Don't Really Have a Choice Here)

All right, just kidding. I have a choice on whether I wanna be a complete ass and take you Pipers for granted, or write this big, fat, soppy love letter to you all. Don't judge if it gets too sentimental or too detached. There's really no in-between because I'm weird like that.

First off, I wanna literally thank God for giving this gift to write and touch so many people with words. You know my heart drifts away sometimes, but you also know that I'll always return to you. So thank you.

Now for you guys.

I don't think I could have made it here without you Pipers. I'm serious. As you all probably know by now, college is killing me. It's already a killer, and it doesn't help that I'm taking an intensive pre-university course. But reading your comments, even the little ones, helped me so much throughout this story. It pushed me to keep posting, the knowledge that although this story is just one of millions out there, there are people choosing to read it. There are people who look forward to every update, who feel what I feel when writing, who genuinely care for the book.

Sentimentality cut short, this novel is completely dedicated to my readers. Each and every single one of you.

You know who you are. No need for tags. But just be aware that I truly love all of you crazy people. You guys are amazeballs. End of story.

Now to answer the big question you probably have in mind: Will there be a sequel?

Honestly, I don't know. I started this story intending for it to be a standalone, but obviously there are a few loose ends... So we'll see.

At any rate, for any of you who read Constantine, I've already started the sequel aka Legacy. (If you haven't read it though... Give it a look? #shamelessselfpromotion) Like, finally, right? Ahem. Kinda long overdue, but at least it's in progress. A little bad news though. I'll be only posting it mid-May. Please no rotten potatoes, thanks. It's just that my course only ends in May, and if I start posting Legacy now, I'm scared that I won't be able to keep to a regular schedule, like what happened with Song of the Piper. *hides in a corner* Yes, I'm ashamed of myself.

All in all though, what a rollercoaster year it's been for me, and yet you guys managed to hold on despite everything. So yeah, keep staying awesome! And if you have any extra questions, just post them on the comments down below <3

Your bear-y evil author,

MissBookNut