Positive

I make my way to the chemist at 6:30 in the morning! But I have to! I feel sick to my stomach and have been vomiting consistently for the past 24 hours. I need something to get rid of this flu.
I walk inside and hardly anyone is in there. Just me and the lady behind the counter.
"Hi, do you have anything for, erm... Nausea, dizziness, headache, you know that kind of thing?" I ask the elderly lady.
"Hhmmmm....honey if you don't mind me asking, when was the last time that you, erm. Had your..."
Why was she asking me this. But come to think of it it's been...
"I don't know, 2 months?" I reply
"And, you say you have been sick? And dizzy? And have a headache?" She confirms
"Yeah, do you have anything?"
"Hang on"
She reaches underneath the counter and pulls out a blue box.
"Take this"
I looks down at the box and chuckle to myself.
"Erm.. No I don't think so. I'm not pregnant"
"Honey you have all of the symptoms. Just a take it. It's better safe than sorry" she smiles
I sigh and pay for the test.
I leave and go back to my apartment.
I can't be pregnant. The last time I..was with.. And he can't be the father! No no no! He can't be the father! I mean, he is single. And doesn't have children of his own, but that's not the point!
I get back up to my apartment and go into my bathroom. I read the instructions and do as it says.
I wait for the five minutes to pass, when the buzzer on my phone goes off. I look down at the test.
*Positive*
Okay! This in not happening! No way! No way am I pregnant! With his child! I can't be! How and I supposed to tell him!? How am I supposed to tell the squad!?
My phone buzzes and I see a message from.. Elliot?

Hey liv, capt told me to tell you to "get your ass down here now!" So, I guess I'll see you soon.
El xx

Hi el, okay, I'm on my way.
Liv xx