Father

I'm now officially 2 months pregnant, and I'm starting to show a little. When I walk into the squad room, I hear people talking. They probably think I put on weight or something. I think it's time.
"Hey guys I need to tell you something" I say to Munch, Finn and Elliot.
"What is it Liv?" Finn asks
"I'm pregnant"
"Oh, wow! that's amazing Liv! Congratulations!" Munch says pulling me into a hug.
"That's great baby girl!" Finn takes his turn hugging me.
I look at Elliot, it's kind of awkward and I think that the guys can tell.
"Wow... Liv... That's... Great!" Elliot barely gets the words out
"Thanks you guys"
"Liv, your gonna be a great mom!" Finn says
"Thank you" I say smiling
"So erm, who's the daddy?" Munch asks
"I.. I erm, I don't know" I lie, again.
I hear Elliot sighing.
"Oh, well Liv, I'm really happy for you" Elliot says. He pulls me into a hug. I pull back pretty quickly been as we are accompanied by two bigger gossips than high school girls!

A few weeks have passed and people have been talking. Whenever I walk into a room, everything seems to go quiet.
Alex told me that people have actually placed bets on who people think the father is! Even Elliot is getting involved! Some people are saying Brian, and some are saying Elliot. Alex even told me that someone said Tucker?!
Alex also told me that Munch and Finn said that they thought that Elliot was jealous or something. They said they think that Elliot has been acting different and is 'extra protective' of me!
I can understand why. I mean I'm pregnant, so I'm more vulnerable I suppose. But I can look after myself.

A/n
Hey guys. I'd like to see in the comments who you guys think or want the baby's father to be. I haven't fully decided yet, but I have an idea. Please let me know who you think it should be.
Xxx