Baby

"Liv, your water just broke... Erm.. Oh my god! Oh my god! It's okay! It's okay! Everyone calm down!" Elliot freaks
It's funny been as he is the only one not calm!
"El it's okay, I just need to go to hospital... Ahhh ah, ahh, like now!" I yell as another strike if pain zaps through me.
"It's okay, Liv I'm here. And daddy's gonna take you and mommy to the hospital, yes he is, yes he is..." He says talking to my bump.
"Elliot! Less talking more moving!" I yell.
Wait.... Did he just say that in front of the squad? Daddy? Oh shit!
"Hey Finn you owe me $10! I told you Elliot was the dad!" Munch laughs
"Har har very funny but can someone please get me to a hospital before this baby is born on on our squad room floor!" I yell again

We arrive at the hospital, what seems to be after hours! I felt every single bump in the road!
I am taken into the labour room.
"El please don't leave me"
"I would never"
I experienced a pain I have never felt before in my life. But it was all with it.
"Okay, last push Olivia okay?"
"Okay"
"One two three, push"
I push with all the energy that's left in me.
"It's a girl!" The nurse exclaims
I glance over to Elliot who has tears streaming down his face. I don't know weather that's because he just witnessed his child being born... Or the fact that I almost broke his hand because of squeezing it so hard. Either way, it was nice to see that Elliot actually has emotions!
The doctor let Elliot cut the cord. And daughter was placed in my arms almost immediately. 
"Liv, she looks just like you" Elliot smiles, with the tears still in his eyes. Now I know that he is crying because of our daughter.
"Yeah, but she has your eyes!" I say looking down at our daughter.
I don't think that I'm ever going to get enough of saying, Our daughter. Because she is half mine, half Elliot's.

A/n
I have a few ideas for names, but if you have any suggestions, please comment.
Xxx