Chapter Two: Meeting The Doctor

As I rushed outside I bumped into some man.

"Ow!!!" I said

He didn't even reply to me just walked off going up to Lucii's door and with a screwdriver... It was flashing for some reason. It was really weird and I didn't know what to say to him. He then came up to me and pointed the screwdriver at me.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted

"You have some plasma energy coming off of you." he said

"What do you mean plasma energy? I think you are talking nonsense." I replied

"Come with me." he said

At this moment I was thinking this guy was mad, but I didn't know what was in store for me. He grabbed me taking me into some old police box. There was a struggle, which I did not expect.

"How the hell are you pulling me right now, you're so scrawny?!" I shouted in confusion.

I still don't understand how people didn't hear me.. I am really loud.

"What do you mean I am scrawny? I'll have you know this is all muscle!"

Anyway he got me into the blue police box and my jaw dropped.. Literally he got a picture of it...

"It's... I mean... Wow." I was literally stuttering. I thought I got over this when I was eight years old.

"Yeah I know it's bigger on the inside."

I wanted to run for the door when he pulled me closer to himself. I thought he was going to kiss me. I would not have minded he looked alright. But he put his finger on my forehead and pushed the hair to the side. I really thought he was going to kiss me. I bit my lips. But he put his finger on my forehead and I felt the surge of power go through me, I saw a lot of things that were really surprising. He took his finger off of my forehead. I got a headache.

"I would have show you everything but I didn't want to, overload, your mind with my memories." he said

"What do you mean 'overload' my mind? I am not a computer! " I said trying to look very offended

"I'm really sorry...' he trailed off

"My name is Amy. And I accept your apology."

"I'm sorry do you have another name? I lost a dear friend called Amy.

"Well I do have another name which I don't really like, my friends think it sounds cool. Emmeline. But you can call me Millie. What's your name? " I asked

"I am afraid that you can not know my name. But you can call me The Doctor." he replied mysteriously "Oh and why did you bite your lips? Did you expect a piece of The Doctor?" he said with a smirk

"A little." I said embarrassed

He looked surprised so I went up to him and kissed him. He went red. He even tried to mutter some words but he couldn't. I did kiss him for 3 minutes.

I left and went home wondering if I would see him again. I like to play hard to get.

The end!! Please like and comment.

Tardis', sonic screwdrivers and daleks....

Love all of you...

sorry for taking a little while to write this bit, I'll be quicker next time! ;-)