Chapter Three: Married to The Doctor

It was 3 in the morning. I heard the metallic thrumming again. Every time I looked out of my window there was nothing there. It was really weird and when it happened again I didn't want to get up. Then I heard his voice, his sexy,

smart voice.

"Millie! Come down!"

"Shhhh! You'll wake everyone else in the neighbourhood up.I don't need the police coming round!"

"Sorry! Are you going to come down now?"

"Hold on."

"I could come back later in the morning."

"No-no-no... I am awake now, so I might as well."

I took a quick shower and put on my favourite dress. It accentuated my curves and it really popped. I had to rush downstairs and put on my flats. The Doctor was waiting for me in his tweed suit, with a white shirt and a crisp red bow tie.

"You look.. Wonderful!"

He put out his hand for me to take and pulled me into the Tardis. I then saw the control room, it looked beautiful in the light, it glimmers in certain way that leaves you in awe of the view. The Doctor was frantically moving around the control room; pulling levers, pushing buttons (except for the red special one, which looks the same than the others to be honest) and flicking multiple switches.

"So where are we going now Millie. Paris? Milan? Trologrey? A planet full of different people similar to the one I went with my grandd.. old friend!"

"Oh well I think we should go to... Actually I would like to be surprised!"

"Okay, take the us somewhere fun, honey!"

"Honey? Who's honey?"

"My Tardis. It's complicated"

"Space for one more honey?"

I winked (jokingly), the Tardis started to rumble and make weird noises, different from the usual weird noises it should actually make.

"The Tardis can hear you. I wonder advice you not to anger her."

"Oh so it's a her? Someone's a little jealous? Sorry Tardis I won't steal from you. Maybe." I said that in a hushed voice so it, she didn't hear it.

It started working like it normally did as if it as, or should I say 'she' has forgiven me. After around a minute or two we reached our unknown destination. The Doctor was looking around. I noticed we were on Earth but it was around the crowning of the Queen. I don't know why we were here but I was in it for the long haul.

" Here we are! London, England. So should we get to investigating? "

" Why would we investigate? "

" Well the Tardis brought us here. Something significant is going to happen or has happened."

As soon as he said that a newspaper flew in my face. It read: "Princess Elizabeth kidnapped on her coronation day!"

"I don't remember that happening? My mother told me about it..."

" Well someone, somewhere messed up the time line. So this is a improvisation, you might say. And we have to fix it. Or the future as we know it will change."

"Really?"

" I don't know maybe only a little. I just wanted to sound, you know, dramatic. Let's go!'

We ran towards Buckingham Palace, since the whole of the royal family had regrouped there. When we reached the gates The Doctor held up a piece of blank paper. The guard bowed and let him through.

"What was that you did?"

"What was what Millie?"

"The bowing. Did they see your name and realised that you were reeeeeeally important?"

" Emmeline. Don't ever ask me about my name."

He answered me in a very harsh tone and had a sombre expression on his face. I guess he called me by ny full name when he got serious.

"The piece of paper was psychic paper you might say. This can get me into anywhere."

I didn't reply, I just nodded to show I understood. I did not want to 'anger' him, but The Doctor had returned to his usual self.

"By the way you are my wife and the princess of Italy. We are third in line."

"What?! Okay. I can speak a little bit of Italian so it's alright. And I kinda look like it."

I had an olive skin tone and dark, almost black, hair. My eyes were green. They sometimes went an intense green when I was angered. So I held his hands and gave him a kiss on the cheek and laughed. He looked surprised.

"I got to play the part, right? I am your wife after all."

I winked, The Doctor laughed and gave me a massive smile. We walked towards the palace. It looked huge. It was bigger than the present Buckingham Palace (in 2013) I couldn't wait for the adventure to start.

A/n: So... All I can tell you is some interesting things will happen. And you might be sad a little. But remember what The Doctor said: The good thing don't always soften the bad things but, vice versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things.

Queens, Kings and Crowns, Cxxx