Chapter Seven: Running with The Doctor

Every single time. I just keep blacking out at that word. I can't even say it or I'll black out again. When I woke up The Doctor was putting his stupid screwdriver in my face. He said that he was checking if I was alright.

More like scanning to see if I wasn't dead...

As soon as I could see clearly again, I walked off. I was wondering whether or not I was important to him. I mean really important. If I was just a little bit important to him he would go after me. But he didn't.

See, he doesn't care about you. He wouldn't care if you died.

I just wondered around the palace, I guess I wasn't thinking straight. I don't normally do things like this. Unless you really piss me off. I always get lost. I can't escape it. Maps? Always gets ripped, wet, random smudges. I ended up in a room. It was really weird. The things inside of the room weren't normal. There was some metal machines and some hi-tech computers. This didn't belong here. Something was up. I delved further into the room. I saw her. Elizabeth. All the colour was drained from her face. She was strapped to a chair, tubes were stocking out of her. She looked like a skeleton. Her eyes opened. She tilted her head to the side and smiled. Her eyes were black, soulless. Her teeth were sharp, like razors. Her tongue slithered of her mouth. I ran out the room. I ran as fast as I could. I saw The Doctor and dragged him into a cupboard.

" Where did you go? I was wondering if you were alright. I didn't know whether to give you some space or run after you..."

My hands were trembling. I am pretty sure that my face didn't look so pretty.

" What's wrong? Was it what I said?"

"No I just have to speak to you. Not here. Let's go to the Tardis. "

"We don't have to go you know. I just didn't think it would be fair. You know you have a life to live. So why go to the Tardis?"

I had to drag The Doctor (again) to the Tardis. He wouldn't stop muttering underneath his breath. I had to look at him because I had no idea where we were going.

"Down the road, to the left, turn right at the tree, up the ladder, through the large windows, down the slope then 87º to the left and run down. Oh and mind the mini traps."

"You show me the way. How am I going to remember that, I'm not a time person."

"It's time lady, since you're a girl."

The Doctor took me to the Tardis and paced around the control room. The Doctor was looking around. Then he focused on me.

"I saw Elizabeth in a room. She was locked up. And had random tubes coming out of her. She was lifeless. No eyes  and sharp teeth."

" Where is this room? What else was in it."

"I don't know where the room is. I was running away from you and I just found it. I'd never noticed it before, it was like the room wanted me to find it."

" Time for investigating..."

The Doctor looked at his watch.

"Tomorrow!"

And he pulled me out the Tardis and to the palace

A/N

Hi! Liked it? Okay...

Thanks?

Anyways I need to write quicker I know. Sorry brain keeps. keeps. keeps. *bumps head* Freezing..

C xxx