Chapter Four: Sleeping with The Doctor

We entered the large buliding and saw the most exquisite paintings. The Doctor kept on bragging about how he helped most of the painters.. I didn't really pay attention to be honest. I just wanted to run around the large corridors. The Doctor was scanning things with some screwdriver. I am pretty sure I asked him about it. But I asked him again. I think..

" What is that?"

"What's what?"

" The screwdriver why is it.. Glowing? "

" It is a sonic screwdriver. It works on pretty much anything but wood. I need to modify it some time. Remind me?"

"Okay, sure.."

The Doctor kept on fiddling with his screwdriver and he mumbled some words. I think he said daleks and angels.. I hit him, he stopped scanning stuff. Some lady poked her head round the corner. She looked young maybe 16, 17 years. Before she came round the corner she went back. I heard some noises and she came towards us, wearing a tight corset. The Doctor blushed a bit. I swear to God she was trying to flirt with him. I held his hand and she looked sad a little. I felt sad for her but here was no need for her to put her cleavage on show..

" I am going to show you where you are going to sleep. Follow me."

We followed her and she opened the door to our room. It had one bed. I got chills thinking of me and The Doctor sleeping together... I think he felt the chills I got and gave me a sympathetic look. She left us and closed the door behind her. There were some clothes onto the bed. There was a crimson red dress with black lace and ribbons. The corset was black and white. it looked tight. Next to it was a suit, with a waistcoat and everything. Like the full works. I went to the bathroom and took a shower I put on my underwear (that I found in the closet which was exactly my size) I came out and The Doctor looked away I blushed.

" I am sorry I didn't know you were coming out.."

He brushed past me. I smelt his heavenly scent. It was so lovely, I just wanted to kiss him. He disappeared into the bathroom. I put my dress on. It fitted me perfectly.

"Doctor I need your help with this zip."

The Doctor popped his head out. He was in his suit. He pulled the zip.

" Done. "

" Thanks. I didn't feek like putting on make up so I went au natural, and let my hair fall down. "

" Wow. You look wow. "

" You said that before, thanks."

He smiled and I blushed.

"By the way my name us Antonio and your name is Violetta."

" Okay. "

We left the room hand in hand. The Doctor and I walked around the palace, we were looking for the dinning hall. We found it eventually. I heard a lot of people laughing heartily and smelt food. They put on a nice spread. There was two seats for The Doctor and I. We walked towards them and he pulled my seats. I sat down and he went to sit down.

" What a gentleman, tell me where did you two meet?"

I didn't know how to respond to the question. The Doctor kept quiet and as I was going to answer the question he jumped in.

" I met Violetta five years ago. She was royalty from a small island but it was very powerful. I didn't know that she was royalty, I guess I wasn't looking for someone like that. We connected quickly, and became friends within days. Then we were best friends for-"

"-Two years. Antonio was very kind and loving. He liked to help everyone, he couldn't help it One thing led to another and we fell in love. We got married last year. And I can't think of what my life would be like without him."

I took his hand and held it. He smiled at me and I smilled back.

" That was a wonderful story. My name is Catherine. This is my husband to be, William. I hope you enjoy your stay at our palace. "

" Antonio and I will definitely enjoy our stay at your palace. How are you doing? "

"We're doing well. We just need to concentrate on finding Elizabeth. "

The Doctor and I were introduced to the the people around the table. After the introductions we went to the drawing room. After an hour or so we went to our room.

" I am going to have to sleep on the couch, Millie. "

" You can't sleep on the couch, you're too tall!"

" I can manage it."

"I'll sleep on the couch, I am not that tall. "

The Doctor came towards me and held my head.

" It's fine. Seriously."

The Doctor and I went to bed. He slept on the couch, I could see he was not comfortable. I dozed off... At around midnight I needed to use the bathroom. When I finished I saw a figure outside one of the windows. I swear to God that it was a monster. I woke The Doctor and he looked at me in confusion.

" I saw a monster. "

" Where? What did it look like? "

"It w-w-was out.. Outs-s-side the window.. I d-don't know w-w-wh-what it looked l-like.."

I don't know why I was stuttering. The Doctor hugged me and told me everything was going to be alright.

"Go back to bed everything will be fine."

I looked into his eyes.

" I don't want to sleep alone. "

" But you're not alone, I'm here!"

" But you're not with me. Please sleep next to me."

The Doctor nodded his hand and layed down next to me. I held him tightly as if my life depended on it . He felt really warm. We whispered good night and went to sleep.